Hello LamboPower 1: Birdie Num Num

Ansari

@porter, I am a computer sciences student and this A R Ansari in the article link you have posted is not me its someone else, don't dare to call me by abusive words you idiot.

Hey... Sport... Be real fcuking glad Porter saw that before I did....

And dont use the Post Icons, God Damnit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was Mexico part of the Empire?

I think beans gave you guys too much gas, so you probably thought the cost too great to conquer.

What colour is your Mexican passport Gringo?

It's going to be ok, big guy, just wipe your tears with Sid Crosby's jersey and chug some maple syrup

:crybaby2: :crybaby2:

*climbs into igloo carrying lacrosse stick*

Ah, there, there...

702cat-hug-1-420x350.jpg

if you ever want to feel American you are welcome to crash on my couch, in the meantime:

funny-pictures-cat-does-a-robotic-dance.jpg

funny-pictures-wet-cat-does-ring-impression.jpg

lolcat-funny-picture-found-pills-at.jpg

IHbAB4.jpeg

inurcarif6.jpg

Guest Rob Burgundy

Epic.

This is a western board located in North America with dialogue in English. Would it be better for you to observe OUR western conventions or for us to observe YOURS from India?

*Cues national anthem* Should we change our name to CalcuttaPower? I think not. We are proud and strong North Americans that enjoy our bastardized language and corrupted government, our broken legal system and our endless handouts. We are proud of our big inefficient engines and our BIG FAT WOMEN.

*Flag begins to rise* NO! It is you my anonymous little gorf that needs to look at OUR board from OUR point of view. We are proud people, proud and free, and we enjoy our own company because dammit, we are the center of the universe! Rise up my brothers and sisters! Throw away your Munaros! TAKE BACK THIS LAND THAT IS OURS! WE ARE STRONG AND PROUD! WE ARE LAMBOPOWER!

*Crickets*

Where'd everyone go?

No no Porter, you did the absolute right thing: today marks the 1st anniversary of our 2010 Winter Olympics. Yes, Lambopower brother, Vancouver did host the Winter Olympics one year ago exactly to the day --- in case someone cares to know. And we won Gold on the Olympic Hockey championship over the US. :)

No no Porter, you did the absolute right thing: today marks the 1st anniversary of our 2010 Winter Olympics. Yes, Lambopower brother, Vancouver did host the Winter Olympics one year ago exactly to the day --- in case someone cares to know. And we won Gold on the Olympic Hockey championship over the US. :)

*Wipes tear from eye*

Sniff.

We are sorry we are idiots and that we use abusive words. We are trying our best. We are trying our hardest. WE WON GOLD IS THAT NOT ENOUGH DEAR GOD?!

Ansari - our quadripedal hirsute companion - we are kind people, bearing friendship. PLEASE ACCEPT US!!!!

PS: And if not go fcuk yourself?

PPS: Fortis you are my idol and I am yours. Reciprocating idols? Reciprocidols indeed!

*Wipes tear from eye*

Sniff.

We are sorry we are idiots and that we use abusive words. We are trying our best. We are trying our hardest. WE WON GOLD IS THAT NOT ENOUGH DEAR GOD?!

Ansari - our quadripedal hirsute companion - we are kind people, bearing friendship. PLEASE ACCEPT US!!!!

PS: And if not go fcuk yourself?

PPS: Fortis you are my idol and I am yours. Reciprocating idols? Reciprocidols indeed!

:lol2:

Reciprocidols for life :icon_thumleft:

Is there anyone in this thread that was not once part of our empire?

Bally natives

<sips Gin & Tonic>

<adjusts Public School tie>

<Pedant mode = True>

Fixed ;-)

There was a time, not so long ago, that the sun never set on the British Empire....

Unfortunately, now it never rises.

He's right you know; the weather's bloody awful over here; you can't see the sun any more...

Epic thread.

was Mexico part of the Empire?

I think beans gave you guys too much gas, so you probably thought the cost too great to conquer.

Unlike the native Americans who fought to the death only to be beaten by war and syphilis

the mexicans left peacefully and simply said, We'll be back. So far they've gotten California and Arizona.

*Wipes tear from eye*

Sniff.

:icon_pai:

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

There was a time, not so long ago, that the sun never set on the British Empire....

Unfortunately, now it never rises.

One thing you can't take from the Brits though is that despite having lost their empire, they still maintain a world-class military and are the only country in the world (aside from the USA) with a military that can actually project power.

We are dicks :(

Everyone, on the boat, pronto, we are going to visit India and get a little perspective.