Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

The negativity will shrink in phases:

1. When the car officially is unveiled

2. The first tests by websites/mags

3. The first deliveries into L-Power owner hands

All of three of which will be positive as the car completely outperforms the outgoing model at a lower price.

By that point the vast majority will be saying "remember when everyone said they hated this car??" and most of the board will nervously look around and type "yeah, those people were sure crazy..." :eusa_shhh:

The LP700 is no world-beater. But it's not a step backward either.

that's true...

i have never seen all that interest by car enthusiasts for every other mule...

every car enthusiast is talking of it,the ferrari lovers because are afraid and the lambo lovers because they can't wait to see it...

i read the article on EVO,they said the car is amazing,and it's only a test mule...

the design is amazing in the picture,but remember that before talk of every lambo design,we must see it with our eyes.

Every real lambo seen in front of us is 100% better than every othe pics...

GO LAMBO GO!!!

ps: compliments again to lamborghini because we have a not-good-angle photo just few days before the launch... :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

not like ferrari,magazines have ferrari's models picture before the same ferrari

:icon_pidu: :icon_pidu:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one person in here will be able to say this car isn't the coolest exotic (sub 1 million Euro) on the planet within 1 week.....

Right. Now go back to work!! :rolleyes:

Right. Now go back to work!! :rolleyes:

Haha, I'm trying to :)

Sålde du Leggeran, den står som reserverad på Blocket, när kommer din nya?

Fan, vi måste snacka lite snart Håkan, min köpa-ny-Lambo abstinens har aldrig varit högre..

Haha, I'm trying to :)

Sålde du Leggeran, den står som reserverad på Blocket, när kommer din nya?

Fan, vi måste snacka lite snart Håkan, min köpa-ny-Lambo abstinens har aldrig varit högre..

Såld. den nya kommer mitten April??

Åker till Geneve på torsdag 3 mars o tittar på LP700-4.

Såld. den nya kommer mitten April??

Åker till Geneve på torsdag 3 mars o tittar på LP700-4.

Grattis! Gick den iväg långt? Jag skulle fan kunna tänkt mig äga den igen..

Jag och Richard funderar på att dra ner vi med, jag är ju den enda som inte har en ny på väg... ;)

Looks good from that angle. It's what we expected pretty much from the mules and great descriptions from the private viewers:

The "Murciellardoestoqventon" LP700. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't mind the derivative styling so much as it appears to at least be as good looking (if not better) than the Reventon or LP670...both of which are impressive in the flesh.

The tech isn't very mindblowing and that's a problem as "barely acceptable" tech today is "woefully obsolete" tomorrow.

Not very future-proof to steal a phrase from the tech industry, particularly if Ferrari really is implementing some of the incredible tech we're hearing rumors about in both the 599-replacement and the Enzo-successor... :eusa_shhh:

I like it for the most part and hope it does well for the company.

We must consider the difference in funding between the two marques. Ferrari has tons of cash to dump into R & D, and has an excellent marketing infrastructure. Lamborghini as part of Audi has different funding structure that may not be as vast however I am only speculating about Lamborghini's resources .

I have to agree, so much Lambo bashing on LP lately, it's really sad.

:iamwithstupid: i feel bad for the new L owners that come over and see all this crap. thats like me going to f-crap and they are all saying fcuk the 458, lets set up a group buy for the new LP700 ;)

i would hate for new owners to float over to L4P or team speed because of "lack of brand love" :(

P.S. for those haters, i think you should wait til you see the car in person and then make a fair judgement call.

ide like to see something more special from the flagship personally.

look at all the cool cars that are out right now, and they all have their own special charm about them...

the 458... 9k redline 40millisec gearshifts, those flappy thing on the front bumper that deform at certain speeds for downforce... thats cool

the mercedes sls... absolutely gorgeous, retro styling, muscle car type sound, and its fast as hell... that long bonnet... thats cool

the turbo s.... dirst cheap (relatively speaking). probably the fastest car (off the line) that you can buy in the real world.. always puts a smile on your face

even the lp570... awesome sound, carbon fiber everywhere.... great bang for the buck...beautiful to look that...

the mclaren mp4-12c... just look at the name of the car.. is it beautiful ? that all depends on your definition of beauty.... i bet the sound of the transmission and turbo wastegates going off at the same time when youre at 8k rpm is a beautiful sound... or being able to talk to people about state of the art suspension technology that's never existed in a factory car before (sway bars replaced by some type of fluid dynamics)... or that air brake.. how awesome is that...

now look at the lp700.. the car we've been obsessing over and given teasers left and right.

lets start with the "revolutionary suspension" they put in place.

revolutionairy ? the ferrari f50 has the same technology... this should have been put on the murcielago.

carbon tub ? AWESOME !! ... when mclaren put in the f1 before al gore invented the internet...

but its got an all new direct injection v12 that goes to 10,000 rpm and has state of the art valving technology and the ability to ..... oh wait nevermind... it doesnt... it has a "new" v-12 without direct injection, without an insanely high redline... whats special about the car ? wheres the marriage of science and beauty ?

do you think it will stir the same emotions as .. say... an mp4-12c.... or a gt2-rs...... or even a countach ?

why doesnt the car sound like a 599gto or make shifting sounds like a pagani zonda ?

there are two kinds of lamborghini enthusiasts... the ones that have the lambo posters on their wall, and imagine what it would be like to drive one while smoking a blunt and watching american idol... and there are the ones that have the lambo posters on their wall... work for it, get to the point where they're able to buy one... and are disapointed at the end...like one of those dreams that is best left a dream... and not reality... lambo needed to step up in an outrageous way....

look at these videos and tell me you dont grin while watching them, or the hairs on your skin don't rise....

this is what "super cars" are about now... being special..

remember when this was us ? It seems to me , that in all honesty, porsche were really the noes to get it right.. time and time again...

I think the recent wave is because of all the Allan nut-huggers. Like it was said on the other thread, had he bought a California, there would have been a rash of praise for it.

Personally, I think the car is pretty amazing at the pricepoint. There is really nothing in that area. Comparing it to an Enzo or a McLaren is again apples and oranges to overuse the phrase.

i guess we will have to wait til the car hits the streets and R&D tests are completed to win over most of the board.

lets wait and see what happens. i have a feeling lambo wont let us down :icon_super:

this is what lamborghini needs to be...

ive never seen a factory street car under 500k that sounds and performs like that.

i guess we will have to wait til the car hits the streets and R&D tests are completed to win over most of the board.

lets wait and see what happens. i have a feeling lambo wont let us down :icon_super:

Whaaaat? Actually give the car a chance and wait till there's actual real world pictures, sightings and tests? Not base my opinion on whatever screwed up system I have in me of judging cars? Not just say some fucked up negative shit just because it's cool? Just endlessly compare a car that had 3 people drive it to so far to cars that have been out for a while and have a shitload of real world tests? You mean to say to give this car a chance and not just jump the gun and tell the whole wild world in lengthy posts about my vision for Lamborghini even though I have absolutely no plans of purchasing one and just like to read my own words online? That's way too much to ask, Bill... You're definitely asking us the impossible. :icon_thumleft:

this is what lamborghini needs to be...

ive never seen a factory street car under 500k that sounds and performs like that.

sure you have... Carrera GT, Porsche GT2, SHEVY's ZO6, ford Gt, dodge viper, mclaren SLR, mercedes SLS, ferrari 458.. you dont need 2000 horsepower to have a car to make you shit your pants...

sure you have... Carrera GT, Porsche GT2, SHEVY's ZO6, ford Gt, dodge viper, mclaren SLR, mercedes SLS, ferrari 458.. you dont need 2000 horsepower to have a car to make you shit your pants...

i have been in and owned 90% of those cars and i can assure you, they are not even close (in stock/factory form) to that video. (i have a 1000hp TT-G) so i know 1st hand.

i think most of the board will agree.

youre not understanding what im saying... or maybe im not able to express myself how i want.. but i dont mean to offend any lamborghini owners...

like i said , it was just my opinion, and seeing as how i can not afford the new lp700, i shouldnt be allowed to even post what i "feel" with regard to the aventador.

youre not understanding what im saying... or maybe im not able to express myself how i want.. but i dont mean to offend any lamborghini owners...

like i said , it was just my opinion, and seeing as how i can not afford the new lp700, i shouldnt be allowed to even post what i "feel" with regard to the aventador.

its ok, maybe i misunderstood. when we are rolling aroung in our 500k super cars we can re-visit the topic :icon_super: lol

None of the cars you listed can do what a GTT does and look as good as it does at the same time.

Carrera GT-One of the best sounding cars in the world. Great around a track, but is slow in comparison

997 Porsche GT2-Slow in comparison-Been in a modded one which could barely pull a Tune only GTR

Plastic mess-06-Best bang for the buck but doesn't hold a candle to GTT in any respect

Ford GT-Can make the same or more power, sounds great, but is still a Ford in most peoples eyes. Fantastic car though

Dodge Viper-Grenades in 5th gear with big power

SLR-Fast, but doesn't sound anything close to a GTT and looks like a stretched Ron Jeremy

SLS-Cool doors-thats about it.

458-The new burning sensation below. Sounds great front end kills the look. So far (haven't driven it yet), it reminds me of a exotic Ipod. We shall call it the fPod from now on.

Nobody needs 2000 horsepower. I believe the point Bill was trying to make is that NOTHING looks, sounds, and is a complete package like the GTT for the price.

None of the cars you listed can do what a GTT does and look as good as it does at the same time.

Carrera GT-One of the best sounding cars in the world. Great around a track, but is slow in comparison

997 Porsche GT2-Slow in comparison-Been in a modded one which could barely pull a Tune only GTR

Plastic mess-06-Best bang for the buck but doesn't hold a candle to GTT in any respect

Ford GT-Can make the same or more power, sounds great, but is still a Ford in most peoples eyes. Fantastic car though

Dodge Viper-Grenades in 5th gear with big power

SLR-Fast, but doesn't sound anything close to a GTT and looks like a stretched Ron Jeremy

SLS-Cool doors-thats about it.

458-The new burning sensation below. Sounds great front end kills the look. So far (haven't driven it yet), it reminds me of a exotic Ipod. We shall call it the fPod from now on.

Nobody needs 2000 horsepower. I believe the point Bill was trying to make is that NOTHING looks, sounds, and is a complete package like the GTT for the price.

:iamwithstupid: Mike your on fire!

the point was. steve said the lambo flagship car should leave the factory and perform and sound like a 1300whp G-TT. NOTHING from the factory under 500k will perform and sound like that car in the video.

either way they are all badass cars that most people would love to drive.

Whaaaat? Actually give the car a chance and wait till there's actual real world pictures, sightings and tests? Not base my opinion on whatever screwed up system I have in me of judging cars? Not just say some fucked up negative shit just because it's cool? Just endlessly compare a car that had 3 people drive it to so far to cars that have been out for a while and have a shitload of real world tests? You mean to say to give this car a chance and not just jump the gun and tell the whole wild world in lengthy posts about my vision for Lamborghini even though I have absolutely no plans of purchasing one and just like to read my own words online? That's way too much to ask, Bill... You're definitely asking us the impossible. :icon_thumleft:

most people here have not seen the car in person, all im saying is wait til you can see the car and lets see how it performs in the real world. then we can all make accurate decisions. i think that makes sense, no?

:iamwithstupid: Mike your on fire!

the point was. steve said the lambo flagship car should leave the factory and perform and sound like a 1300whp G-TT. NOTHING from the factory under 500k will perform and sound like that car in the video.

either way they are all badass cars that most people would love to drive.

Many of those cars I have not driven-owned none so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I have driven/ridden in Murcie TT at length, driven/ridden in GTT at length, driven Z 0 6 at length, driven stock and FBO/SC Viper at length, and many many other exotics, and the GTT just makes you warm in the lower regions. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't care what anyone says here anymore...Look at it this way.

Allan and EVERYONE else hated the 458 when it came out. Allan bought one, and everyone loves it. It is a great car performance wise, but it is not the cure for cancer.

Everyone HATED the Panagarbage when it came out (I still do). Now everyone has one or wants one.

Everyone HATED the look of the GTR when it came out. Now everyone has one or is in the process of getting one.

Most people are hating on this car...I think it will be revolutionary in many ways, and jaws will be dropping on the streets of LA and Miami when the first owners take delivery. People will be jumping over the 458's to take a picture of it.

Also, until more car rags get their hands on it, we DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS ADDITIONAL TECHNOLOGY in it that hasn't been discussed yet.

Everyone put down the Red Bull and Cuban Coffee (Me :icon_mrgreen: ) and take a chill pill wait until the full monty is out to draw your own conclusion.

/rant

-Mike