Zagato--Bentley Continental GT Rare ride...

DoctaM3

Found this ride during my trip to San Francisco recently. I know a bit about the car... My research says its a "one-of" and the price tag on it was circa US$1.3 million.

Why so expensive? What else is Zagato?

Thanks for the impending lesson :icon_mrgreen:

Guest Rob Burgundy

Zagato is a custom Coach builder who is responsible for other special edition and one off cars including one of my personal favorites,the Aston Martin db ar1 and I believe they have done some lamborghini 350 rebodies and some spyker along with a few other builders.

I find most of their body work pretty sore on the eyes including this bentley. I know it's a one off but I don't know how changing the body panels and making the car look worse justifies a 1.3 million dollar asking price.

Zagato is a custom Coach builder who is responsible for other special edition and one off cars including one of my personal favorites,the Aston Martin db ar1 and I believe they have done some lamborghini 350 rebodies and some spyker along with a few other builders.

I find most of their body work pretty sore on the eyes including this bentley. I know it's a one off but I don't know how changing the body panels and making the car look worse justifies a 1.3 million dollar asking price.

Mansory is not exactly innocent in the matter either.

But I don't think they charge this much for their cars though.