Porsche GT2 RS3

Scotty

Nice! Just in or sold already though? It's not on their website.

Just in today.

Jesus I was just there!

I stopped in with my son to check the place out.

G. Mgr came to talk to us really nice guy, really clean cars and super low mileage. Its our first year in naples I'm just getting to know all the area dealerships, so I don't know much about the place.

I saw this on little Santa Monica today in Beverly Hills, first GT2RS i have seen out here in SoCal. Car is really awesome in person and you can definitely tell it is something different from the regular run of the mill 911 line up. I was with a girl friend of mine and she loved it, given she is a car person but she new right away it was something special.

post-6631-1299400040_thumb.jpg

Jesus I was just there!

I stopped in with my son to check the place out.

G. Mgr came to talk to us really nice guy, really clean cars and super low mileage. Its our first year in naples I'm just getting to know all the area dealerships, so I don't know much about the place.

Are you living there now? For how long? I will be down in a week or two again.

I lived there a very good portion of my growing up. I still go back several times a year. Todd and Tom are very close friends of mine. I do business with them on the wholesale end from time to time. Good group of guys. I will be down in that area weekend after next for a couple of days. I have thought about moving back several times.

Are you living there now? For how long? I will be down in a week or two again.

Im a Canuck, but we Just got a family vacation home there. We were there for 2 weeks, now my sister in laws family is there for a bit.

Still getting the lay of the land. Went to exotics on 5th show, visited some car dealerships. I just got rid of my Elise sc, and am deciding on what's next for a sports/track car and the currency exchange makes US cars very attractive.

We may go back one more time before summer, but nothing set yet.

This must be the LAMBO-N-IT edition? :thefinger:

you guys are too funny :thefinger: that is where the idea came from and I LOVE IT! and dam the P-car shield looks hot :icon_super:

you guys are too funny :thefinger: that is where the idea came from and I LOVE IT! and dam the P-car shield looks hot :icon_super:

April 15th bro.... I will personally rip the badges of your car, LOL!

:lol2: ive never seen you so aggressive snow, i hope your not on the shit, you can do it naturally. ;)

The look great in any color. I have always been on the "I would paint the hood the car color" camp, but I have to admit that it's starting to grow on me. This car is the end of an era for the 911. Much like the 993TTS, 964 Turbo S. That Metzger motor will be missed.

J,

You coming to Miami?