Birdman's new ride

Nath4N

With the rear side pillars and verticals between the doors in tact the car will be plenty rigid, don't even worry about it.

IMO, he talks like a dildo just because he has to for his fans. The guy obviously has some business sense and is getting it done.

• 1 month later...

While I agree the price is ridiculous, I still think it's a pretty awesome car. Along with the ridiculous exclusivity that comes with it.

I like the excelero too.

How many were made?? I thought it was just one..

Also, a bunch of articles are listing it as a 2011 excelero. Does this mean he's having them make a new one for him?

he is probably exaggerating with the price

The 1.5M tag is probably the financed price!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

The Excelero is kinda cool and I'm sure money ain't a thang, but $8MM for that? How much did jota spend on the development of something as extreme as the P4/5? $8MM for the Maybach seems like a rip-off.

• 1 month later...

Would just like to point out that this guy and his partner are probably worth a billion dollars combined.

Birdman is the flashy one, who shows of for the cameras and his partner "Slim" I think it is if I'm not mistaken holds the same or higher stake in all of their companies finances.

Obviously he hasn't made 400 million dollars of the rap industry. The real big money is in Pop. He clearly has other endeavors that are making him a good amount of money.

Birdman is the flashy one, who shows of for the cameras and his partner "Slim" I think it is if I'm not mistaken holds the same or higher stake in all of their companies finances.

Slim is his brother.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
guess he just bought an Excelero for 8 million !!

Apparently, Birdman still owes money on his other seven-figure rides, and has yet to fork over the eight mil to the Exelero's current owner Arnaud Massartic. Until he does, it remains the European entrepreneur's property, though Birdman very well might find a way to work it into his next video just the same.

link to the story...

• 3 weeks later...