Tourbillon Android HZ3310 Mechanical for $1,000

microboby

I was just looking around and I found this watch with a real Tourbillon for $1,000.00 , I have never seen something like this because they usually run very expensive. how good could they be?

Here is the link for everybody to check:

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J...963-00006-04168

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't show that to the "ballers-on-a-budget" over at L4P, they'll buy out the entire inventory as they have with that lum-tec lowball crap. :eusa_wall:

No need for such a thing. I have a clock of more complex construction that operates on three axis -- appetite, sex drive, and tiredness -- and I've yet to be late or lose track of time.

No need for such a thing. I have a clock of more complex construction that operates on three axis -- appetite, sex drive, and tiredness -- and I've yet to be late or lose track of time.

I have yet to see you agree with anyone's post regardless of the topic. Don't you ever get tired of being a contrarian. I do have to thank you however as without your heated debates with the CGT musician, we would not have had the pleasure of calling him out.

I have yet to see you agree with anyone's post regardless of the topic. Don't you ever get tired of being a contrarian. I do have to thank you however as without your heated debates with the CGT musician, we would not have had the pleasure of calling him out.

It wasn't a serious post, I just didn't quote VCR.

Its a pretty cool mechanism. We have the ability to create nano- and micro-structures cheaply, so I wouldn't be surprised of we can make tourbillons mechanisms for far less than they cost in some of the high-end watches.