Super Sports Convertible

VBUGKING

Oh yeah, im definitely doing the lowering module, as long as I get the thing that will allow me to change the height on the fly I am good to go.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That lowering module is sweet. I noticed on the site that Renntech makes that for my Merc too. I wonder if you can control the system with an iPad?

That lowering module is sweet. I noticed on the site that Renntech makes that for my Merc too. I wonder if you can control the system with an iPad?

I dunno, they offer their own remote for 700$, probably force u to buy it.

So with everything, the ECU, the exhaust, the lowering module, and the remote for lowering module, labor and tax, the total is 12.5k

So with everything, the ECU, the exhaust, the lowering module, and the remote for lowering module, labor and tax, the total is 12.5k

So I realized that the cars height was in the up position when I took all those pictures. The trucker raised it up to get it off the truck and I didnt realize it. After the wife drove it on the interstate the car automatically lowered to its normal height, and it looks much better. So I am not going to get the lowering module after all. I am just getting the Renntech ECU and exhaust and having the windows tinted.

So I realized that the cars height was in the up position when I took all those pictures. The trucker raised it up to get it off the truck and I didnt realize it. After the wife drove it on the interstate the car automatically lowered to its normal height, and it looks much better. So I am not going to get the lowering module after all. I am just getting the Renntech ECU and exhaust and having the windows tinted.

A pic of the new lower SS please or I'm calling you a cheapskate :icon_mrgreen:

Very nice! I love the all blacked out look. I'm glad you went with the 4 seats. 2 seat GT is retarded at best. I never understood why anyone would market a heavy/huge GT car with 2 seats.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the car back today windows tinted and the Renntech stuff on it. Car sounds really good. This is definitely by far the best all around car out there. All the power and luxury you need with killer looks, drop top, and tons of practicality. I will get some more pictures soon. I should do a little photo shoot with both convertibles.

Very nice! I love the all blacked out look. I'm glad you went with the 4 seats. 2 seat GT is retarded at best. I never understood why anyone would market a heavy/huge GT car with 2 seats.

Sorry I missed this. Yes, I 100% agree. When the Supersports 2 seaters first came out with the rediculously thin front seats, I thought what a rediculous car. I never thought I would own one because of that, but when they came out with the 4 seat option I was sold.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Now I saw the pics :icon_thumleft:

What do you think? Amazing car right ? In my opinion one of the best all round cars in the world.

And it IS a Bentley........ :icon_thumleft:

I agree. Loved my Bentley GT!