Congratulate me! Im on the list for a McLaren

topcabron

Im sure its the closest I come to the car.

If you wait till the dealership opens you can go stand next to the car.

If you wait till the dealership opens you can go stand next to the car.

I wonder if there is going to be a jersey and short available. I will have to ride to cars and coffee in full kit. lol

I wonder if there is going to be a jersey and short available. I will have to ride to cars and coffee in full kit. lol

Are you really going to buy it? Looks cool. From the description they basically made a road bike with aero bike features. I wonder if the regular s-works venge will have all the tech but not the whole price?

Are you really going to buy it? Looks cool. From the description they basically made a road bike with aero bike features. I wonder if the regular s-works venge will have all the tech but not the whole price?

Im on the list, I paid a deposit. Aero is the new thinging for road bikes. Light and aero cant be beat. Guess thats why they went to McLaren.

You obviously are the expert when it comes to bikes but for me, this IS the real deal and is equally comparable to the same achievements as the car. Congratulations!

I'd rather have a Cervelo S3, but I like McLaren lots too :) Thinking it might be around time for a new S series from Cervelo since they just reworked the R series so I'm waiting to see first. Then I'll decide

Congrats, that looks like an awesome road bike. What crankset/components does it have?

Speaking of S-Works, I started a small project this past weekend... I'm looking forward to this riding season.

post-629-1300552343_thumb.jpg

Congrats, that looks like an awesome road bike. What crankset/components does it have?

I am going with Campy Super Record 11 for shifting and Storck cranks. Basically, mostly exotic equipment for everything but shifting. Should not weigh too much :icon_mrgreen:

I am planning on getting one too. Won Milan San Remo this weekend too! That thing is super hot. I am thinking of Di2 for shifting though.