Congratulate me! Im on the list for a McLaren

topcabron

I am planning on getting one too. Won Milan San Remo this weekend too! That thing is super hot. I am thinking of Di2 for shifting though.

yes msr is a good early result.

congratulations to you if you get one.

• 2 months later...
I am going with Campy Super Record 11 for shifting and Storck cranks. Basically, mostly exotic equipment for everything but shifting. Should not weigh too much :icon_mrgreen:

pshh stop being cheap, shoulda' gone with the Di2 :eusa_dance:

::edit:: which wheels are you going with? lightweight obermayer gets my vote :monkeyleft:

pshh stop being cheap, shoulda' gone with the Di2 :eusa_dance:

::edit:: which wheels are you going with? lightweight obermayer gets my vote :monkeyleft:

Ive been with Campy since day 1, when the electronic stuff comes out, Im buying. Ive got a set of Lightweights, Reynolds UL, Boras. I love wheels, so adding a set or two will happen.

Ive been with Campy since day 1, when the electronic stuff comes out, Im buying. Ive got a set of Lightweights, Reynolds UL, Boras. I love wheels, so adding a set or two will happen.

I have a cosmic carbone SL wheelset that would make great practice wheels for ya' I upgraded to CC ultimates and have no need for them all if you have any interest!

I have a cosmic carbone SL wheelset that would make great practice wheels for ya' I upgraded to CC ultimates and have no need for them all if you have any interest!

nice, but no need for more at the moment.