Who'd Ya Rather?? LOL

ShawnWalters

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

I always try to look at the mother. Cause that's going to be her eventually!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JkdWN.png

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

As for your question, theyre both cute. Girl B sounds like a keeper, but Girl A does look to have a slammin upper body if youre not thinking for the long term here! :icon_mrgreen:

A question that has to be asked about the op.

Chasing 23 year olds and has been married, what's your age?

:iamwithstupid:

The younger he is, the more inclined I'd tell him to move on...like under 35.

However, George also has the "been married, get out of jail community chest card" and at 51 is showing no signs of slowing down. :icon_thumleft:

post-1098-1301343340_thumb.jpg

Girl B. Shes got the best of both worlds personality and looks wise. Besides you said she wants to be a fitness model and all the fitness models I know end up getting boob jobs....so your golden.

Thanks all!!! I decided upon "C" :)

However, I'm choosing B in the mean time (we have so much more in common and I can actually talk to her like an adult, unlike A) and seeing where it goes and if it doesn't go well, then just until C comes along! Oh and as to the snatch comments.....100 accurate :icon_super:

I'm 29 btw.

However, I'm choosing B in the mean time (we have so much more in common and I can actually talk to her like an adult, unlike A) and seeing where it goes and if it doesn't go well, then just until C comes along! Oh and as to the snatch comments.....100 accurate :icon_super:

I'm 29 btw.

Hey man sorry to hijack your own thread, but is that your car in your avatar? You have anymore pics of the rear? Im trying to decide on black emblem or stock chrome emblem. Right now my car black. Thanks and good luck with A, B, C, D & E!

I'm 29 btw.

At least your not some 50+ sugar daddy. 29 is still considered young, no rush mate.

The right one is always the one you would be willing to die for, not just the one being able to 'live' with.

The right one is always the one you would be willing to die for, not just the one being able to 'live' with.

Well f****'n said my man. :icon_super:

I always try to look at the mother. Cause that's going to be her eventually!

Exactly. Marriage with todays women (born after 1980) is going to be crap judging from what I have experienced with lots of 21-30 year olds. Don't take either of them. Variety is the spice of life! I'm sure there are decent women out there but they are getting harder to find with each passing day. Like I always say: Women are like parking spaces; all the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.