Two Jotas for sale....

ostoneman

Not sure about the black wheels on No136, but where has that car been hiding?

SE30 wheels are NLA in Lamborghini ot through OZ, damage one and you have to go with 4 aftermrket

SE30 wheels are NLA in Lamborghini ot through OZ, damage one and you have to go with 4 aftermrket

It's difficult to see as the wheels are black, but they look like the original wheels.

It's difficult to see as the wheels are black, but they look like the original wheels.

They are. Probably got scratched and re-painted.

Placid, if this is the car I think it is, the interior has been changed.

I'm pretty sure that the pearl white or balloon white 2001 VT was owned by Roy Cat at Catexotics. He did that fablulous color change over at Driven Exotics.

I'm pretty sure that the pearl white or balloon white 2001 VT was owned by Roy Cat at Catexotics. He did that fablulous color change over at Driven Exotics.

:eusa_think:

hint #1 - look at the steering wheel

hint #2 - read the ad :eusa_wall: the car is wrapped.

hint #1 - look at the steering wheel

hint #2 - read the ad :eusa_wall: the car is wrapped.

Lol, i just asked if it was Roy`s car in the other thread, i think i got my answer now :)

Not my car, I still onw it..it is not advertised as I have no desire to sell it. It is NOT wrapped it is done in PPG OEM Ballon White paint..and Driven Exotics was not involved in the build of the car.

If they are OEM and they were repainted, very very hard and exspensive as the wheels for the 94 as well as the 2001 6.0 cars where made out of Magnisium..so very hard to get the paint to work on this metal..it is correct the wheels are no longer available,..

FYI, the one and only recall for the 1994 SE30 cars, WAS the wheels..the early versions had issues with the lug nuts cutting into the material, which allowed water into the wheels and caused for weakness and breaking down of the wheel material..make sure any 94/95SE30 with these wheels had the recall done, if not, the wheels could be very unsafe at high speed.

FYI, the one and only recall for the 1994 SE30 cars, WAS the wheels..the early versions had issues with the lug nuts cutting into the material, which allowed water into the wheels and caused for weakness and breaking down of the wheel material..make sure any 94/95SE30 with these wheels had the recall done, if not, the wheels could be very unsafe at high speed.

Isn't this why they have titanium bolts? Regular bolts react with the magnesium if I recall correctly, causing issues as you described.

Isn't this why they have titanium bolts? Regular bolts react with the magnesium if I recall correctly, causing issues as you described.

Correct, they first came with standard metal bolts that caused this issue..recall replaced the wheels as well as the bolts. It also saved additional weight when they went to the titanium bolts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a bump because there's another for sale here supposedly.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2976633.htm

PURPLE Coupe.

Manual.

1995, Purple. This is a very rare and absolutely beautiful Lamborghini Diablo SE30 Jota. Manufactured in 1995, it has only completed 10773 miles and is in near immaculate condition.There were only ever 15 SE Jotas reportedly manufactured with only 3 of them being Right Hand Drive making this magnificent example an absolute must for the discerning Lamborghini enthusiast that wants to own a piece of Lamborghini memorabilia.. Why not visit our website to see this vehicle in full detail, including a revolving HD Video. Experience the best way to view your next new car online. Viewing is strictly by Appointment Only.,

2976633-1.jpg

Thoughts?