RSC LP560 & SuperG Conversion (DONE!)

NRG x Lambo

just wanted to start this thread, and will continue to post pictures till the final project is completed on this thread. keep checking back for new photo updates! first of the parts have ARRIVED!!!! the parts actually arrived at the body shop (ELITE CUSTOMS - in Anaheim, CA) about 2 weeks ago - but due to scheduling conflicts, i was only able to get the gallardo into the shop tuesday. the parts are all amazing! the carbon weaves are perfect/consistent. everything was very well packed - and came without any issue. stuart at RSC even helped me source the needed OEM parts like the third OEM BRAKE light to help make the conversion easier. i highly recommend RSC and their service is great!

CHRISTMAS came early this year!

192867_10150437160360548_683270547_17655

Unwrapping of the parts!

192112_10150437161700548_683270547_17655

Carbon Mirrors (the weaves are done so well - STUART, i'm keeping them :icon_thumleft:)

195130_10150437164355548_683270547_17655

Carbon SL Diffuser

194178_10150437165540548_683270547_17655

Carbon SL rear wing

193830_10150437166740548_683270547_17655

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went back today to see that they had successfully installed the RSC CARBON SL rear diffuser and rear wing. they're now currently smoking the third brake light before that gets installed. they'll be running an electrical line (since there's no existing line running to the rear spoiler on my car) and probably tap into an existing brake line near the left rear taillight or try to snag it from the 3rd brake light currently running from the rear window garnish. any suggestions?

they've said that i might get a warning in the dash saying a bulb is out if i do this? i think LIQUID had a third light that had to be relocated from the garnish trim piece to the spoiler... any help or advice would be great!

217358_10150549592600548_683270547_18081

208036_10150549591245548_683270547_18081

sorry for the crappy iphone photos! up next is the RSC side skirts and then the LP560 bumper!!!!

Looks great! Look forward to the finished product. You may want to reconsider smoking the third brake light though for safety reasons.

Looks great! Look forward to the finished product. You may want to reconsider smoking the third brake light though for safety reasons.

the smoke coat was applied very translucently.

That would actually be his fourth brake light. ;)

NRG - If you pull the wing lights wiring from the tail-light, it wil light up dimly when your headlights/parking lights are on...Unlike other cars, Lambo runs the bulbs at 6v for the parking lights (instead of using a dual element bulb), and ramps it up to 12v when you press the brake.

If you don't drive much at night, no big deal - It wasn't to me.

I COULD NOT find the wiring for the third brake light above the rear window. Literally had 1/2 of the interior out looking for it. Ugh...If you can find that, you're golden.

NRG - If you pull the wing lights wiring from the tail-light, it wil light up dimly when your headlights/parking lights are on...Unlike other cars, Lambo runs the bulbs at 6v for the parking lights (instead of using a dual element bulb), and ramps it up to 12v when you press the brake.

I COULD NOT find the wiring for the third brake light above the rear window. Literally had 1/2 of the interior out looking for it. Ugh...If you can find that, you're golden.

how do you access the 3rd brake light above the rear window in the garnish trim? how do you remove this trim? i assume the screws are all under the headliner? i'm really not looking forward to dropping the headliner to find this line and follow it down. i assume it would run down the B-pillar?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Carbon Heaven............... Car looks great! Now go get some ADV wheels!

did you have the original 3rd light still running with the new spoiler light too? or were you able to disable the original brake light?

NRG, what wheels are you getting? Have you considered a set of Volk Racing G2's like TurboAlex had on his GSL?

NRG, what wheels are you getting? Have you considered a set of Volk Racing G2's like TurboAlex had on his GSL?

other than two styles of ADV1 that i'm drooling over... the ONLY other set outside of ADV i'm looking into IS THE VOLK G2's... so yes! :icon_thumleft:

Coming along great!

Can't wait for more pics.

I personally love the oem rims, the only thing I personally would consider is SL rims, otherwise callistos look great.

But that's my .50 cents, looking forward to seeing whatever you decide to do

i was going to say ADV1 rims aswell..seems like u already got that part covered..now do this!

21735810150549592600548.jpg

your car is going to turn out sick!

In case I didn't say it enough...That car is HOT! I love it. Probably 2nd fav color to VI.

agreed with lambo91. i didnt noticed until recently that the se/sl g's had the lower portion of the bumper black. it looks great!

i was going to say ADV1 rims aswell..seems like u already got that part covered..now do this!

21735810150549592600548.jpg

your car is going to turn out sick!

was already underway! we're probably going to paint it a matte/semi-satin finish in black! i love the rear of the 560-up cars... thanks!!! :icon_thumleft:

I have always liked your car and these mods will make it look even better. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Looks great! Waiting on more RSC bits and ADVs myself :)

You may wanna hold a min if ur torn between ADVs and the G2's :eusa_shhh:

so the painter had a minor hand injury last week and had to get 12 stitches in his hand which is delayed the bumper painting process. but in the mean time, here are some pictures from the other mods that were performed shortly before the RSC make over. i'll keep updating soon! thank guys!

GETTING BRAKE CALIPERS REPAINTED (from factory silver to body matched BLU CAELUM):

dlambo01.jpg

dlambo02.jpg

dlambo03.jpg

EXHAUST TIPS POWDER COATED MATTE BLACK:

dlambo04.jpg

dlambo05.jpg

SMOKING TAILIGHT/SIDE MARKERS:

gall02.jpg

ds03.jpg

ds02.jpg

ds01.jpg

ALL DONE FOR NOW.... RSC / SUPER G conversion up next!!!

dlambo06.jpg