RSC LP560 & SuperG Conversion (DONE!)

NRG x Lambo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siiiickkkk! Great choice on the calipers...looks amazing.

thanks! i was very tempted to go yellow, but i've seen it done on a few caelum cars... so something NEW!

stopped by today, and Sean was just starting to do the bumper install/fitment. one of the mirrors came off today to fit the CARBON HOUSING as well. there seems to be a slight fitment issue between the carbon mirror housing and the carbon base pedestal for the mirrors. there's an uneven gap, and causing issues when the mirror folds. might have to resort to using the OEM pedestal and the carbon mirror housing only (but of course i'll paint the pedestal's black to blend in more with the carbon housing). waiting on STUART's response to see what the issue might be...

216087_10150560752690548_683270547_18195

217728_10150560755545548_683270547_18195

208201_10150560754750548_683270547_18195

207841_10150560753965548_683270547_18195

Looks sick Daniel!

Is the SL wing going to throw a light for the factory wing? Wasn't sure if anybody had found a fix to get that out yet.

i haven't yet found out if the spoiler light is throwing a warning in the dash or not. i'll keep you posted once the car is finished.

Sorry to chime in late, but I never hooked up the 4th brake light for the spoiler on my car. If you smoke it, you will barely even be able to tell it is there anyway. I talked to the head Lambo tech at my dealership and he said he could wire it up in about an hour for me and also has a fix for the spoiler malfunction warning you will get when you delete the factory spoiler.

I did pose the question as to how to get rid of the spoiler malfunction warning on the board and was told that if you leave the motor for the OEM spoiler in your bonnet, you will not throw the dreaded spoiler malfunction warning light. It is annoying, so this is an easy fix if it works.

The spoiler brake light will not throw a warning if you never had a light there to begin with. I would just leave it disconnected if you can't tap the 3rd brakelight easily.

Car looks amazing, can't wait to see it finished. 2 more things:

1. Powder coating the exhaust tips will wear off in one week.... trust me I made the same mistake. Take them back and have them ceramic coated with the same finish and they will be just fine. Might as well do this while the car is down.

2. You may also want to consider having the rear Lamborghini logo painted flat or satin black. It really goes well with the smoked lights, SL spoiler and SL diffuser.

PM me if you have any questions.

Sorry to chime in late, but I never hooked up the 4th brake light for the spoiler on my car. If you smoke it, you will barely even be able to tell it is there anyway. I talked to the head Lambo tech at my dealership and he said he could wire it up in about an hour for me and also has a fix for the spoiler malfunction warning you will get when you delete the factory spoiler.

I did pose the question as to how to get rid of the spoiler malfunction warning on the board and was told that if you leave the motor for the OEM spoiler in your bonnet, you will not throw the dreaded spoiler malfunction warning light. It is annoying, so this is an easy fix if it works.

The spoiler brake light will not throw a warning if you never had a light there to begin with. I would just leave it disconnected if you can't tap the 3rd brakelight easily.

Car looks amazing, can't wait to see it finished. 2 more things:

1. Powder coating the exhaust tips will wear off in one week.... trust me I made the same mistake. Take them back and have them ceramic coated with the same finish and they will be just fine. Might as well do this while the car is down.

2. You may also want to consider having the rear Lamborghini logo painted flat or satin black. It really goes well with the smoked lights, SL spoiler and SL diffuser.

PM me if you have any questions.

wow! thank you for the helpful info! i'll definitely be PMing you for a bit more details to the spoiler warning/and brake light! thanks!

Hi Guys, ... there will be no warning lights or error codes if you did what I sent you. None !!!

Depending on what you want to do with the high stop light on the SL fin it is either easy or waaaaaay difficult.

To try and find / trace and replace the wiring to run back to the bonnet SL fin then more power to you. my mechanic and I had the majority of the interior trim out tracing how to get to the factory 04' high stop lamp.

If you choose to go back and jumper onto the regular brake light then a ) you will get a running lights on effect when you put the lights on in the car, and when you step on the brake you will get full brake light. Lamborghini runs the normal running lights at 6v approx. and when you step on the brakes you get a full 12v on all the brake lights. This way also is simple and give zero errors or Canbus problems ...... None !!!

If you need the exact Audi part number 4B9945097A - for the 2004 Audi Avant wagon rear light. it will cost you somewhere between $74 and $137 depending where you buy it. I also know the 2005 and up does NOT fit... it is the wrong shape entirely.

Lambo Stuff has the two small red clips you need to cover the screw holes in the light fixture ( they are like $2.00 each )

And that is all I got .......

Jim Graham

wow! thank you for the helpful info! i'll definitely be PMing you for a bit more details to the spoiler warning/and brake light! thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Did your car come with a 3rd brakelight on the roof spoiler? If so would that 3rd brakelight fit in the SL wing???

my 3rd brake light was in the rear window garnish above the window. i had to buy a new brake light from lamborghini as an OEM part. any lambo parts department should be able to help you with that.

Any updates?

unfortunately we ran into a bit of a delay as the painter had some minor surgery work done. he had his stitches removed 2-3 days ago, and is resuming prep/paint work on the bumper. the wing is done, side skirts are done, mirrors are done, and diffuser is done. we're just waiting to paint the bumper, install the bumper, paint the rear emblem, and paint the rear exhaust panel area on lower bumper. hopefully mid to late next week! i'm dying of impatience too! :crybaby2:

my 3rd brake light was in the rear window garnish above the window. i had to buy a new brake light from lamborghini as an OEM part. any lambo parts department should be able to help you with that.

So the same brake light will fit??

So the same brake light will fit??

nope. you'll have a whole in the place of that brake light. you'll need to find the oem part that replaces the spoiler LED on the SUPER G.

nope. you'll have a whole in the place of that brake light. you'll need to find the oem part that replaces the spoiler LED on the SUPER G.

I See, do you have any part number for the light?

Do you also need the gaskets for this wing?

shoot REY or GRANT over in Newport Lamborghini a call (www.lambonb.com) and they can help you with part numbers. and yes, i also ordered rubber gasket/feet things that go between the spoiler and the bonnet!

Looks good, I don't know if this as been asked but why not just buy a super G

i really wanted to. this is my first exotic, and really had to jump through hurdles to just get the banks to say yes on the loan on this 05 Gallardo. i don't think i would have any problems with the cost of ownership/payments on a $150k (range) Superleggera. but again, banks wouldn't go for it. but the BLU CAELUM is a color i'm in love with now!!!! :icon_thumleft:

it's getting there. bumper is painted. inserts are getting paid this weekend, and the car should HOPEFULLY be all assembled by late next week!!! :eek3dance:

224613_10150592601490548_683270547_18553

223465_10150592603480548_683270547_18553