NBA Playoffs

soup

How the hell did Miami let the Mav's party all night on the beach? fcuk the fontainebleau and fuckimg Liv and all the motherfuckers there that posed for photos with em!

I found out they bought 120 bottles of Ace of Spades at $1000/bottle, and they bought some 15 liter bottle of something that came out in a 24 karat gold (plated) wheelbarrow that they charge $80,000 for. Plus whatever other crap they bought.

Probably $250,000 night just from that group alone that night.

Just to give you an idea of how much money that place makes.....They did $30 million in revenue last year, and are forecasting to do $60 million this year. That is in LIV alone without Arkadia revenue.

I don't agree, but LIV doesn't care who it is. They just want to make money. The same can be said for the women that frequent that club.

On another note, it is DISGRACEFUL that Lil Wayne is a floor seat season ticket holder to the Heat, and goes to almost every game, and he was there partying with Mark Cuban and the Mavs.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HaHa, I didnt realize a friend had sent this to me earlier because my phone was on LeBron mode.........no ring.

DeShawn Stevenson wearing a t-shirt the day after game 6

post-7890-1308061233_thumb.jpg