NBA Playoffs

soup

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1-1. Now back to Atlanta. The Hawks are tough at home. Let's hope they continue that.

Personally, I think both teams have a chance to win. Id like it to go 7 games, so my Heat get a few days rest before the next series....

Personally, I think both teams have a chance to win. Id like it to go 7 games, so my Heat get a few days rest before the next series....

If Atlanta doesn't fold like a lawn chair they have the team to do it. Can't rely on the "inexperience" excuse any more. Even if the Hawks make it past da' bulls. I am afraid the Heat are going to go straight through who ever they play.

Lakers about to get swept.

Yes they are.

I hate to say this being a Laker Fan. They are not playing like they want to win. Dallas deserves a lot of credit for stepping up their game as well.

Worst part of it is-Dirk Nowitski keeps bringing up the 2006 finals where the Heat beat them in 7 games. If they get through this round and the next, it will happen all over again to him. Lol.

Lakers aren't playing as a team, and they aren't playing with urgency.

Worst part of it is-Dirk Nowitski keeps bringing up the 2006 finals where the Heat beat them in 7 games. If they get through this round and the next, it will happen all over again to him. Lol.

Lakers aren't playing as a team, and they aren't playing with urgency.

The world doesn't need a millionth Lakers championship just like it doesn't need a billionth Yankees championship either.

Let's see some new blood!!

Fuckin heat are playing HORRIBLE!!!!

Where did their offense and defense go. Lebron hasn't done shot tonight. Bosh hasn't done shit tonight. Bobby is playing horrible. Chalmers is the only one playing great.

Bynum is a complete piece of shit. Lakers are really lacking class as this game winds down. Makes me even happier to see them gone.

Guest SP_ Lotta Murci
That was depressing

A perfect example of sore losers like Lamar (no eye brow) Odom, and dickhead Bynum. Phils definalely retiring now. Sucks to see him go though. Oh well, Kobe cant get his sixth ring to tie MJ now. I guess thats the only thinf he cant copy from Michael... lol

Wow. Although it was a possibility, didn't think the Lakers would get swept. Especially losing by 36 points in the final game.

So:

ATL vs. CHI- Tied up at 2-2

MIA vs. BOS-Miami up 2-1

DAL vs. LAL-Dallas swept them in 4 games

MEM vs. OKC-Memphis up 2-1

At this point, I think it will be Memphis vs. Dallas, and Miami vs. Chicago. Biggest toss up IMO is if ATL comes out the next few games and puts it to Chicago which is possible.

Great series thus far.