Bentley, Land Rover stolen from Midwestern Auto Group

Gilligan740

It's not only the new cars but the fact that they never have more than 2-3 Lambos at any given time. How many did you see when you went?

1. They had one LP560 spyder sitting next to the 458 that was already sold in the show room. Nothing outside. Gotta love with unauthorized dealers have 10 more then them sitting on lots. It could also be due to the fact that theyd ont have the showroom space for all the different brands. Its like they need to build 2 or 3 more exotic show rooms and up their inventory a ton. Curious how many aventadors will be coming through them.

1. They had one LP560 spyder sitting next to the 458 that was already sold in the show room. Nothing outside. Gotta love with unauthorized dealers have 10 more then them sitting on lots. It could also be due to the fact that theyd ont have the showroom space for all the different brands. Its like they need to build 2 or 3 more exotic show rooms and up their inventory a ton. Curious how many aventadors will be coming through them.

They're currently building an expansion but it isn't for exotics. I have heard rumors of an "Italian campus" for years but nothing seems to be happening. Their Ferrari/Maserati building is pathetic too.

You know it...

Brought my Superleggera in for service. What do I get for loaner for the day... uhm... a PASSAT! Guess the Lambo is a *gulp* Volkswagen, so they tell me, its "like" a Lambo.

You know it...

Brought my Superleggera in for service. What do I get for loaner for the day... uhm... a PASSAT! Guess the Lambo is a *gulp* Volkswagen, so they tell me, its "like" a Lambo.

Just curious but what would have been a more suitable loaner? Most luxury service depts don't even offer loaners

You know it...

You should see the Ford Taurus we get at Lamborghini Atlanta ;)

Just curious but what would have been a more suitable loaner? Most luxury service depts don't even offer loaners

My BMW dealer gave me a bmw every time i took my car in no matter what. My Audi dealer gives me an audi but only for scheduled maintenance or if they arent over booked.

It's pretty sad that this thread is probably the most exposure they've had to the Lamborghini community since they bought the franchise.

:iamwithstupid:

It's a little different when your car is out of commission for the day and you're from another state. They should have worked with DoctaM3 on something better than a Passat. They knew he was coming from PA.

It's a little different when your car is out of commission for the day and you're from another state. They should have worked with DoctaM3 on something better than a Passat. They knew he was coming from PA.

Just goes back to sh*tty customer service.......I purchased my own business (6 months ago, up 28% from last years sales) and I don't get how people think "hey, they have to come buy from us"....truth is...they don't. You treat enough people like crap, and it has to come back on you...doesn't it? So how does a place like this stay open?

I don't get how people think "hey, they have to come buy from us"....truth is...they don't.

They don't, and they won't! They've lost millions in potential business (between sales and service) by simply ignoring a huge group of great people here in Columbus. You almost have to TRY to F up as badly as they are.