Finally. The wait is over.

Hawkan

O... BTW the DUMB ASS that put pics in this tread please remove it. Cant belive you can mess with others treads!!!!!

Beautiful car! Enjoy

Just a hunch, but I'm guessing it was Allan on the OP :icon_mrgreen:

O... BTW the DUMB ASS that put pics in this tread please remove it. Cant belive you can mess with others treads!!!!!

He did it because your first post didn't have any pictures. He was teaching you to be more careful :turboalex:

Out with the old. (Sorry Jirre)

No need to apologize, you STEPPED UP big time :icon_mrgreen: And thanks for the call earlier, I wish I could have been there to share your joy.. Drive safe now and lets meet up soon so you can spank my sloooooow G Spyder :icon_thumleft:

Congratz again :icon_pidu:

I know.

Were did you get your springs? Any chance you could send me a set?

Aren't you going with the idea we spoke about over the phone, it sounded awesome!

Otherwise, try SP Engineering, they had springs for the old SuperG, maybe they could help?

Who would be the dumbass? One who cant load a picture..or one who can? :eusa_think:

I know.

Were did you get your springs? Any chance you could send me a set?

No replacement springs available for them....I've exhausted every company I could think of.

Modify the factory suspension mounting points is one way or a complete set of Moton's.

Good luck with the new ride, looks Great!!!

No replacement springs available for them....I've exhausted every company I could think of.

Modify the factory suspension mounting points is one way or a complete set of Moton's.

Good luck with the new ride, looks Great!!!

Pete, doesn't KW have a set of coilovers for the 560 and newer gen cars? I think it lowers the car about an 1" or slightly less. I hope there is a way to lower these cars alot in the near future.

If you want to lower your 570-4 SL suspension the only way of doing it is by contacting Scud.

What works on the 560 doesn't work on the 570 as far as it was explained to me, Scud spent a lot of time and money on lowering his car he will be able to advise anyone interested, on the 570 it is a lot more complicated than replacing the springs.

Who would be the dumbass? One who cant load a picture..or one who can? :eusa_think:

Puzzling isn't it?????

I bet it's Wilson that bum!!

Pete, doesn't KW have a set of coilovers for the 560 and newer gen cars? I think it lowers the car about an 1" or slightly less. I hope there is a way to lower these cars alot in the near future.

hey Ron,

Yes KW does show a fitment for the 560 (around $6K to retain lift function), not sure if it is recommended for the 570 though. UGR lowered my car by modifying he corner balancing the oem suspension parts. Look at the pictures of my blk car in the TT section, you can see the difference. Heffner quoted me about 10K installed for a set of Moton's for my 560.

It's a shame Lambo took away the adjustability of the oem parts!

People still get the point that you got a car.

Relax.