The AVENTADOR Image Thread: POST 'EM UP!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Few AS's arrived today at LoV, the two white ones had full exterior carbon package and one had the sport seats with white trim. Stunning specs...

20170811_163454.jpg

20170811_163500.jpg

20170811_163506_HDR.jpg

20170811_163515_HDR.jpg

20170811_145903.jpg

20170811_163433_HDR.jpg

20170811_163605.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Taken at Bruntingthorpe track 2 Sept 17.

3 SV's. The blue one was the pick of the bunch for me.

post-63670-1504473339.jpg

post-63670-1504473355.jpg

As part of the day I was taken round the track for 3 laps by a professional driver in a Huracan Performante. I normally don't give more than a passing interest to anything with less than 12 cylinders. But what a machine!! I now see how it achieved that ring time. The ALA aero in the bends and chicanes makes it feel like its on rails.

Then today at the Sharnbrook I saw a Huracan Performante painted in what looked like NGO. I might possibly have fallen in love.

post-63670-1504473339.jpg

post-63670-1504473355.jpg

As part of the day I was taken round the track for 3 laps by a professional driver in a Huracan Performante. I normally don't give more than a passing interest to anything with less than 12 cylinders. But what a machine!! I now see how it achieved that ring time. The ALA aero in the bends and chicanes makes it feel like its on rails.

Then today at the Sharnbrook I saw a Huracan Performante painted in what looked like NGO. I might possibly have fallen in love.

I think that blue siderus SV looks a little infamous...

21042632_1734712443496644_9038951076081958912_n.jpg

21149097_337943606651561_7623848090369261568_n.jpg

Isnt this the color that there are a few Gallardo spiders running around in, that never seem to sell......That's a bold combo.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Those side mounted plates are screwing with my OCD

Same here, I dislike the tow hook plate holders but no way around unless you drill or go plateless and risk getting pulled over and fined.

Same here, I dislike the tow hook plate holders but no way around unless you drill or go plateless and risk getting pulled over and fined.

why not centre mount them on specially designed brackets, it's easy.

why not centre mount them on specially designed brackets, it's easy.

I know Lambo of Toronto uses no drill bracket for their Aventadors, I believe the brackets attach on the bottom part of the bumper. Looks much cleaner imo.

• 3 weeks later...

All_Photos___1_of_15.jpg

All_Photos___8_of_15.jpg

Beautiful Pictures, keep them coming!

• 2 weeks later...
^ spectacular!!!

No helmet?

Not for that session, but later I did have one on. And at 6'6" once I did have a helmet on it was pure misery so I'd rather just accept not having one for future track days.