Bentley debuts chincy piece of junk.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Guest Rob Burgundy

BENTLEY CONTINENTAL SUPERSPORTS CONVERTIBLE ISR

- Dramatic ISR Mulliner option introduced

- Celebration of Bentley's world ice speed record-breaking Supersports convertible driven by rally champion, Juha Kankkunen

(Crewe, England. 20 April 2011) The Continental Supersports Convertible ISR (Ice Speed Record) is the most potent and radically styled Bentley convertible ever. This new model, limited to just 100 cars worldwide, is a celebration of the Company's world ice speed record for a convertible car set by Finland's four-time world rally champion Juha Kankkunen in a Bentley Continental Supersports convertible.

Driving the all-wheel drive, biofuel-powered 6-litre, 12-cylinder Continental Supersports convertible on the perilous frozen Baltic Sea, off the coast of Finland, Kankkunen achieved a speed of 205.48 mph (330.695 km/h) eclipsing his own ice speed record of 199.83 mph (321.6 km/h) set in 2007 in the Continental GT.

The 6-litre, twin turbo-charged W12 engine, produces 640 PS (631 bhp / 471 kW) - the most powerful Bentley ever - and 800Nm (590lb ft) of torque. Paired with a Quickshift six-speed automatic transmission, it launches the convertible 'Ice Speed Record' model from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds (0-100 km/h in 4.0s) and reaches 100 mph from a standing start in only 9.5 seconds (0-160 km/h in 9.4s).

01-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

02-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

03-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

05-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

Gay. I can't believe people buy this crap. Who the fcuk wants that written down the side of their car? 10 extra hp at the crank in a 630 hp car wooohoooo.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Bentleys quality control department must be taking a vacation.

For a moment, I thought Bentley put the Aventador ISR e-gear transmission into their GTC Supersport. :rolleyes: :icon_mrgreen:

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

this has been posted 100 times before, but i dont think anything else could possibly sum this up better

Guest Rob Burgundy
Ironically, most of these will end up in the desert.

True

• 4 months later...
BENTLEY CONTINENTAL SUPERSPORTS CONVERTIBLE ISR

- Dramatic ISR Mulliner option introduced

- Celebration of Bentley's world ice speed record-breaking Supersports convertible driven by rally champion, Juha Kankkunen

(Crewe, England. 20 April 2011) The Continental Supersports Convertible ISR (Ice Speed Record) is the most potent and radically styled Bentley convertible ever. This new model, limited to just 100 cars worldwide, is a celebration of the Company's world ice speed record for a convertible car set by Finland's four-time world rally champion Juha Kankkunen in a Bentley Continental Supersports convertible.

Driving the all-wheel drive, biofuel-powered 6-litre, 12-cylinder Continental Supersports convertible on the perilous frozen Baltic Sea, off the coast of Finland, Kankkunen achieved a speed of 205.48 mph (330.695 km/h) eclipsing his own ice speed record of 199.83 mph (321.6 km/h) set in 2007 in the Continental GT.

The 6-litre, twin turbo-charged W12 engine, produces 640 PS (631 bhp / 471 kW) - the most powerful Bentley ever - and 800Nm (590lb ft) of torque. Paired with a Quickshift six-speed automatic transmission, it launches the convertible 'Ice Speed Record' model from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds (0-100 km/h in 4.0s) and reaches 100 mph from a standing start in only 9.5 seconds (0-160 km/h in 9.4s).

01-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

02-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

03-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

05-bentley-continental-supersports-isr-mulliner.jpg

"chincy piece of junk ??????" :eusa_naughty: :rant:

NO way my friend, car is awesome. But not my choice of decor , etc. But every factory makes these kind of special models. Look at what Porsche put on the market, Lamborghini etc.

The "standard" Supersports is the worlds best all round car :icon_thumleft:

• 2 weeks later...

NO way my friend, car is awesome. But not my choice of decor , etc. But every factory makes these kind of special models. Look at what Porsche put on the market, Lamborghini etc.

retard.gif

CGT RS ???

2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-9-3_1280x0w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
CGT RS ???

2004-porsche-911-gt3-rs-9-3_1280x0w.jpg

Yes you are right. How many different 997 models now ? Factories makes special editions because there is a demand.

I personally prefer the Supersports 700 and not the ISR version. And don't forget the world record !!! :icon_thumleft: