If you believe the world will end this weekend

Roman

a guy in my office starts talking about will know when it'll happen but insist that it'll happen one day...funny how he changed his words..becos last week he was saying that it was going to end on the 21st.. :lol2:

Well... The world is going to END, SOMEDAY... If nothing else wipes it out first, when the sun goes Red Giant a few billion years from now (or next week?) We will no longer be the third rock from the sun.... That honor will probably go to Uranus... Even if the earth isnt swallowed, it will be too hot for water to remain, and all life will cease to exist...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well... The world is going to END, SOMEDAY... If nothing else wipes it out first, when the sun goes Red Giant a few billion years from now (or next week?) We will no longer be the third rock from the sun.... That honor will probably go to Uranus... Even if the earth isnt swallowed, it will be too hot for water to remain, and all life will cease to exist...

Odds we find another planet and reach it with enough critical mass of people within next 200 years?

Odds we find another planet and reach it with enough critical mass of people within next 200 years?

zero.

I could not figure out why the Rapture failed to occur. Then I remembered there was a new addition in Heaven. Then, it all started to make sense.....

Screen_shot_2011_05_23_at_5.55.50_PM.jpg

With all this news coming out that there are more calamities.... blah blah.....

You know my theory is that we dont actually live in a time that there are more calamities. Its just that we live in a high tech world that everything is easy communicated. Its like we can immediately know whats happening on the other side of the world. Look at it this way, back in the past (1700-1900) someone in the US would never know that a earthquake or tsunami hit Asia for example. For me there is just an "information overload" on whats happening around the globe.

Just my 0.02

Cool sticker, bro.

post-11867-1306216700.png

post-11867-1306217669.png

Anyone see that he has said it was a miscalculation and it's now October 21st at 6pm EST. What a LOON!!!!!

I'm so confused by him. He claims he believes in the bible and knows all about it but Matthew 24:36 it was says "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

So I wonder what his reasoning is here?

Anyone see that he has said it was a miscalculation and it's now October 21st at 6pm EST. What a LOON!!!!!

I'm so confused by him. He claims he believes in the bible and knows all about it but Matthew 24:36 it was says "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Here is a thought - you make music, right? With this nut and the 2012 I am sure there is more attention on this stuff now - so what if you made a song with the message "screw worrying about the end of the world, enjoy your friends, relationships, life" .. and toss whatever else you feel you need. I heard a song on the radio a few times about 'we don't care about $$ just want to make people dance' - obviously nonsense but it's selling, you can make a song with a real message right here right now when the world seems "out of control" to many..

looks like I will get another birthday, Yippppeeeeee!

Well after this thread http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56354 it is hardly surprising that he miscalculated. Mofo forgot to carry the one hence the mix up on dates.

• 4 months later...

Wasnt Randy Savage the only guy who was raptured?

Hulk Hogan better be careful!

Just wanted to let you all know... I'm still here. Let me know if you've been raptured.