If you believe the world will end this weekend

Roman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think NOW the guy feels like a dumbass for spending $130k on posters??

I would love to hear his excuses, not even Allan could help him talk his ass out of this one, it's a biggie !

Do you think NOW the guy feels like a dumbass for spending $130k on posters??

I would love to hear his excuses, not even Allan could help him talk his ass out of this one, it's a biggie !

"Do you kids remember Jesus? Well, similarly, someone special was sacrificed last minute for all of us to live longer. In fact this happens often, someone special has to die so we can all keep going. In fact, every day!"

"Do you kids remember Jesus? Well, similarly, someone special was sacrificed last minute for all of us to live longer. In fact this happens often, someone special has to die so we can all keep going. In fact, every day!"

There you go you can start your own religion, I wouldn't be able to come up with that excuse and I feel bad because it is quite ingenious

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!

The world didn't end today! But Camping will!!!!

Tune in tomorrow for the official excuses and stone throwing live at 8am PST.

No major earthquakes today.... No plane crashes.... No people mysteriously disappearing...

I do suspect the retired transit worker who spent his life savings buying ads for this douchbaggery, will experience 'that itch on the roof of your mouth that can only be scratched with the barrel of a gun', so maybe the world is ending for him as we speak.

No major earthquakes today.... No plane crashes.... No people mysteriously disappearing...

I do suspect the retired transit worker who spent his life savings buying ads for this douchbaggery, will experience 'that itch on the roof of his mouth that can only be scratched with the barrel of a gun', so maybe the world is ending for him as we speak.

is today over yet?

I do suspect the retired transit worker who spent his life savings buying ads for this douchbaggery, will experience 'that itch on the roof of your mouth that can only be scratched with the barrel of a gun', so maybe the world is ending for him as we speak.

Yeah hopefully no one does anything drastic like that but I can also completely see people being enraged and mad. I was reading an article about how many times people have done this over the years and read some cult committed mass suicide (like 39 people?) in the 90s... and another guy was assaulted with a knife when his followers found out he was full if it.

I really hate to see people so easily manipulated. But... don't we all wish that when times got rough that out of the blue something great would happen, we'd all be whisked away to eternity where life was perfect with no worries and life itself would just be.... simple... and perfect..

Then we woke up. But hey life goes on.

Damn I totally missed this thread. Sorry for the double post mods. We had a party last night. Couple of buddies wives/girlfriends. Figured we would celebrate. Came through perfectly fine.

I have done some calculations of my own and it just seems that he had predicted the rapture a little early.

It appears the new rapture day is March 17, 2047. Mark it down people, because that is the day the world will end.

Fortunately for me, my deathclock says I am going to die in 2044, so I will be unaffected by this new rapture day.

I have done some calculations of my own and it just seems that he had predicted the rapture a little early.

It appears the new rapture day is March 17, 2047. Mark it down people, because that is the day the world will end.

Fortunately for me, my deathclock says I am going to die in 2044, so I will be unaffected by this new rapture day.

How long do I have left?? :eusa_think:

Well, I will let you know from the other side if you were right.

Well, I will let you know from the other side if you were right.

Okay, but if you are planning on going to Heaven, you are going to have to email me.

It has been brought up to me several times in my life that I'm probably going to hell. Which is positive for me because I love the heat and then I wouldn't have to pack any warm clothes.

How long do I have left?? :eusa_think:

www.deathclock.com

EDIT: My BMI is below 25 but I just tried it out at 32 just for curiousity, and it only killed me one year earlier.

Hardly makes my choices on what I eat and how often I work out and play hockey worth it. I'm going to have beer and donuts for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow to celebrate my new found knowledge.

Okay, but if you are planning on going to Heaven, you are going to have to email me.

It has been brought up to me several times in my life that I'm probably going to hell. Which is positive for me because I love the heat and then I wouldn't have to pack any warm clothes.

I think we will be in the same place..........my profession dictates it.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I feel so bad this guy poured his life savings into this. He obviously loves his creator very much,he just allowed himself to get caught up in the craziness of another man. From what he says at 4:45- to the end was at least good to hear that he says theres nothing left to recalculate and hes just going to keep on living. Im glad hes not making excuses for Camping.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I also have one last opinion...I feel awful to watch this man out there in a crowd being taunted & ridiculed for believing what he did...BUT,If you try to force your beliefs down others throats VIA spending 140k putting up billboards with your beliefs on them it has to expected.

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat. "