If you believe the world will end this weekend

Roman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have done some calculations of my own and it just seems that he had predicted the rapture a little early.

It appears the new rapture day is March 17, 2047. Mark it down people, because that is the day the world will end.

Bring it on bitches! I survived one rapture day, I can do another standing on my head!

The sad thing is the high likleyhood that someone had a heart attack from anxiety over "The End of the World".

utter bull crap. if these fools are really good "christians" why not just freagin donate all the money to the poor instead of spending it on uselss ads

Guest Rob Burgundy
utter bull crap. if these fools are really good "christians" why not just freagin donate all the money to the poor instead of spending it on uselss ads

They thought after today there would be no charities left to donate the money too and thought they were doing gods work by warning others to repent before the rapture by posting the signs...at least thats what I understand they were trying to do.

Aw rob took down the video :P

Guest Rob Burgundy
Aw rob took down the video :P

lol it was boring.

But i was having so much fun commenting on it!

How much money do you guys think the smart people made off a the rupture?

I heard some advertising company made $25 mil, not sure how accurate that is.

How much money do you guys think the smart people made off a the rupture?

I heard some advertising company made $25 mil, not sure how accurate that is.

I would have made a fortune, and this kind of relates to the "billion dollar idea" thread.

I was going to make t-shirts for sale after the rapture that said "I survived the 2011 rapture and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

I would have made millions.

But I didn't want to spend the last day on earth making shirts in case it was real, so I didn't make them. Crap.

That actually would've worked Chimay52

I know. So many ideas.....so many lost opportunities.

No worry, I have another idea that I'm about to unroll. I can only imagine it will make me millions.

Picture this.....you know rollerskates? How they have 2 wheels beside each other at the front and 2 beside each other at the back?

I'm going to come out with skates that have the same boot, but the 4 wheels will be one in front of the other in a straight line, so it will mimic ice skating but on wheels. Instead of steel blades, they will be wheels and you will roll on them.

Stay tuned.....

I was going to make t-shirts for sale after the rapture that said "I survived the 2011 rapture and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

Someone DID do that, I saw a girl wearing one today. :lol2:

Someone DID do that, I saw a girl wearing one today. :lol2:

I would have figured a company would have been right on that to be honest.

They will always come out with that shirt but just substitute the 2011 rapture bit for whatever interesting thing is happening.

Heres the deal guys.... Believing that the world just absolutely has to end in your own lifetime, is the epitome of illusions of grandeur.

The fact is, the times we live in are no worse or more chaotic than any other age... The only difference is were living in them.

Heres the deal guys.... Believing that the world just absolutely has to end in your own lifetime, is the epitome of illusions of grandeur.

Narcissism is more like it. People who didn't accept the fact that they will die can't believe something good won't come before they die- and if they start giving up, hey, may be little rapture is justifiable.

I met a really religious guy today at a bar:

"I am very religious, and I knew that world ending thing was bogus. I study the bible, and if you do it like me, you will understand rapture is coming though, like it says in Metthew:xx"

You can't make that stuff up.

btw, is there any news about the aftermath and the comments of the "believers" i really wanna know what are they saying now

a guy in my office starts talking about how nobody will know when it'll happen but insist that it'll happen one day...funny how he changed his words..becos last week he was saying that it was going to end on the 21st.. :lol2:

oh and i asked "so what did u do on the day before 21st?" he told me he prayed the whole night hoping he would go to heaven.. :lol:

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat. "

:iamwithstupid:

I have done some calculations of my own and it just seems that he had predicted the rapture a little early.

It appears the new rapture day is March 17, 2047. Mark it down people, because that is the day the world will end.

Fortunately for me, my deathclock says I am going to die in 2044, so I will be unaffected by this new rapture day.

mine is Wednesday, December 27, 2084..looks like i'll survive 2047 rapture dinosuar day! :headbang:

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat. "

:lol2:

And... The bigger it is the more followers it has! The smaller ones get laughed at and mocked. :icon_mrgreen:

The fact is, the times we live in are no worse or more chaotic than any other age... The only difference is were living in them.

Just think back to the middle ages when most people were nothing more than slaves to their kings and feuded between various kingdoms were practically non-stop.

True, plus the farther you go back, the more difficult it would have been for a nut-job to get the rest of the world all worked up.

Some religious crazy back in the days of flintstone and bedrock and stuff didn't have twitter, facebook, and lambopower to tell the world that it was going to end.