It's a wonderful day to be a lamborghini fan!!

Guest Rob Burgundy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
Yes I need to buy & mod the ever living shit out of one..and keep it and be happy for a long time..

Fixed

fcuking drama starts again. I would say who gives a fcuk what you do next but there seem to be a lot people who do so go ahead and buy an SLS and see if your fat ass fits in comfortably.

You won't last 2 months with one.

fcuking drama starts again. I would say who gives a fcuk what you do next but there seem to be a lot people who do so go ahead and buy an SLS and see if your fat ass fits in comfortably.

:lol2: :lol2: Im gonna buy a SLR 722!!! :thefinger:

Don't forget about the latest and greatest from China.

1. Tongjian S11

Tong-Jian-S11-9.jpg

2. BYD S8

byd-s8.jpg

3. Geely GT

Geely_GT.jpg

4. Changfeng CP1A

changfeng_cp1a_1_450.jpg

5. Brilliance M3

dsc09600.jpg

6. Clownshoe

electriccarconcept.jpg

Yes I need to drive one..

:iamwithstupid:

IF you can even fit, they're a bit tight. You may be a few Gelatos too big! :icon_mrgreen:

The Chinese are unbelievable, is there really no creative thinking in that country? I refuse to believe that!

Do they have to copy everything? :eusa_wall:

The Chinese are unbelievable, is there really no creative thinking in that country? I refuse to believe that!

Oh like you don't want #6 in your glass garage! :icon_mrgreen:

He'll never get past the test drive.

FAR too boring a car after the 458, which is really saying something.

It's $100k less for a reason... :icon_thumleft:

Instead of the arnage have You checked out the 760Li? It would seem to be very easy to mod. (TT V12 and 500 HP stock) In my opinion looks sexy with the M sports package and same could be said about the 550 (perhaps the new M5 its gonna be a monster.)

:lol2:

Instead of the arnage have You checked out the 760Li? It would seem to be very easy to mod. (TT V12 and 500 HP stock) In my opinion looks sexy with the M sports package and same could be said about the 550 (perhaps the new M5 its gonna be a monster.)

No BMW for me..

Veyron would be really cool, especially since you seem to drive your cars a good amount, but with the Veyron that would add up quickly. My suggestion would be a used Koenigsegg. Similar power, probably more entertaining to drive, cheaper per mile and very rare as well.

Veyron in future..

for now

sell the 997 and 458...get a GTR..mod it...and build a Countach/diablo for kicks..then maybe sell it when you are done with it..

the SLS is a good car..but u'll get bored of it wayyyyy faster than the 458..trust me.

Veyron would be really cool, especially since you seem to drive your cars a good amount, but with the Veyron that would add up quickly. My suggestion would be a used Koenigsegg. Similar power, probably more entertaining to drive, cheaper per mile and very rare as well.

No Koenigsegg for me..

This is not that difficult.

1. Sell 458, remove leftover male DNA deposits from middle exhaust tip.

2. Sell Herbie, donate black hood to NISSAN-N-IT "bad aftermarket looks" museum.

3. Buy Drophead.

4. Buy SP GT-R.

5. Sell SP GT-R.

6. Buy brand new 599-replacement at MSRP now that you're in that faggoty gang-bang circle-jerk Ferrari dealer club thanks to the 458 purchase.

7. Sell 599-replacement for ABOVE MSRP a year later to those still waiting to be gang-banged and not in the circle-jerk Ferrari dealer club yet.

8. Buy 88.5 Countach. Sit in rocking chair in garage looking at it while filling depends underwear.

THE END

88.5 isn't the best year. 85 is better.

No Koenigsegg for me..

Then GTR while you save for a Veyron. My friend's Alpha 9, which is a slower car than I assume you'd have SPE build you, was a lot of fun. I suppose you could get bored of a built GTR, however if you just put race gas in the car you'll have a new power level to keep your attention, as well as the ability to go for vbox records, quarter mile records, or against faster and faster cars/motorcycles.

The one car segment that has consistently improved IMO over the years is the ultra luxury segment -- Bentley, Rolls Royce, etc.

Exotics has kinda been up and down....improved on performance, but not always better in looks and/or driving feel. A mixed bag.

I think a Mulsanne, Phantom, Drophead, Brooklands....any of these is a priority.

This is retarded. We all know he is buying an Aventador and TTing it once it gets here. Anything else is just BS. I for one am NOT getting suckered back into the "will he won't he/I am getting a California...NOT fooled you all" again.

Patiently waiting for Allan to decide on a car and then I will post my congrats on previously mentioned purchase.