• Man Utd

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zeta = no.

You were doing so well and just erased it all in one swipe!

Imo both clubs deserve to be in the final, but personally I don't care who will win because I don't like either :icon_mrgreen: . It would be nice for Van der Sar to win since it is his last match. But Barca are clear favorites if you ask me, the way they dominate most of their matches is impressive.

You were doing so well and just erased it all in one swipe!

And a person by the username of Rawr posted on a website not a million miles away from here.

As I see it, there are two types for posh (but we call them differently here) Ones that are good hearted but confused by societal roles and fake themselves at least some of the time. Those ones you want to fcuk the "devil" out of and make them into normal humans again.

Then there is the second kind, the same kind this woman to me is. The determined, cold, heartless, destined to get hers, is. I only saw pics long ago of her, and she looks A LOT different now - is she older than him? I think she wants to be the QUEEN like Liz.. and she could give a fcuk about the prince.

Years ago

zeta460.jpg

Care to google how she looks, acts, lives and resides now?

And a person by the username of Rawr posted on a website not a million miles away from here.

Years ago

zeta460.jpg

Care to google how she looks, acts, lives and resides now?

I think I get your point, some(most) guys usually say something simplistic as in "if I can get some what else matters?" - for me, I am more romantic, I need to feel the connection - I just met an amazing girl 2 days ago, and when we are together it is sparks fire and cloud 9, because we vibe on every level. I can't imagine trading that for some girl who instead of me is thinking of next career step as we are doing the sideways tango.

:crybaby2:

Do they allow specific score bets in soccer? 3-1 would probably pay 6-1 at least?

All sorts of betting, score, number of cards, number of corners, order of scorers, final score.

You just have to find the time to pop down to the bookies. Which I didn't. Balls.

It's pretty obvious, Barca is the best football team the world has ever seen.

:eusa_think: Pretty bold statement..Dominant team for sure, but, for starts before even getting into an All-Time list of teams, I'd like to see how they'd do against last years "Inter" team.

**EDIT** Get by them, then play The '95-'97 "Juve": Zidane, Del Piero, Inzagi team, the '90 AC Milan team .... THEN they could play the top 10.

btw, I'm a fan of Barca, and glad they won, but greatest ever?

And kudos to ManU who openly admits they lost to a better team. No excuses, no blaming the judge or anything stupid. Great sportsmen as well in my eyes :icon_thumleft:

And the match might have seem boring and that Manu wasn't even trying when Barca had total ball possession, but that's just how good they are, even against the next best team!

:eusa_think: Pretty bold statement..

??? Why. Name one club, or even national team, that's better. Historically or present.

The way Barca dominates and controls important matches are incredible, even unprecedented.

Sure they have their "off-days", like losing to lesser teams in La Liga, but when it really counts, they are beyond any other team.

And I'm more a ManU fan than Barca fan btw.

??? Why. Name one club, or even national team, that's better. Historically or present.

The way Barca dominates and controls important matches are incredible, even unprecedented.

Sure they have their "off-days", like losing to lesser teams in La Liga, but when it really counts, they are beyond any other team.

And I'm more a ManU fan than Barca fan btw.

Read post #47 again, made some revisions. Also thers a couple other Barca teams that would give them a run for their money 91-92 team, and I think the '08'-09 Barca team would beat them consistently.

And Forget about National Teams....