What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas...

How long does it take his driver to drive through vegas in route from SP to TX, then continue on to SC?

About 1 day more than that time. :icon_pray:

+1

HAHA Thanks Guys!!!

It was funny, a buddy of mine walked into see Jimmy at Lambo Las Vegas to actually look at a car for a friend, talking about how we weren't spyder guys... I never have been because of my height... just don't like the look of the top up...

Turn the corner... Brand new White R8 Spyder with red accents and black interior with red stitching... he stopped... i kept going even joking with Jimmy that it did look pretty good but what didn't with it's top down :D

go into the new Lambo showroom to show my friend another car and there was this car...

HAHAHA made him a bet that if he bought the R8 I would buy the 570... ooops

30 minutes later we were rocking to the strip in spyders for the night... partied the night away and dropped it back off to get detailed and loaded on a truck to SP....

I never liked Spyder's but LOVE this car!!! Maybe the combination of running down the Vegas Strip with the top down but I really enjoyed it! Love the color... and the seats...

damn car salesmen are like drug dealers... Jimmy at Audi Henderson / Lambo Las Vegas is definitely worth talking too if you go new. These guys are awesome!

Car is going to Alex's for some minor touches at SP, have to get it on the ground, and a few other cosmetics...

Thanks for posting the link of the pics! Found a memory card wallet in the car full of Flash cards... should have kept it :)

wait for the photoshoot of the matte 570 UGR R PLUS and this thing :D

very cool story, congrats!

BTW you will absolutely love the spyder especially with twins.

best car ever IMO :headbang: