FS: Aventador owners box

veyron83

Guest Rob Burgundy

What I thnk is that you are an idiot.

I think it's a brochure someone wants a ridiculous amount of money for. :rolleyes:

Not your auction eh? So just a coincidence that the seller is another Veyron nut? :eusa_think:

don't sugarcoat it, tell him what you really think.

That's hott! Too bad I spent my weekly allowance on a Veyron Speed Key. Maybe next week.

why not, it's so cheap... just 480 GBP... may be i will buy 10 or 20 of them... :lol2:

ciao

veyron83:

I reviewed all your previous posts on LP. Multiple are pitches for your ebay listings. Whether the current one is or not is irrelevant to me.

You may post items for sale in Classifieds and there ONLY.

I want it, please give me your bank instructions so I can wire you the money. I will be sending some $1.4 mil extra that I need you to forward to my Nigerian lawyer.

Obviously someone's paying for some of this type of stuff:

Excellent communication. Great item. Buyer: pangt4 ( 1050) 13-May-10 07:35

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport owner brochure, very rare (#270548388406) £375.00

Die goodsellers bedanken sich! Seller: platz-schaffen-hilft ( 20927)

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport owner brochure, very rare (#270530851113) £350.00

Rob, that may be the best reply post of the year :lol2: :lol2:

Holy fcuking dog shite.

Having just seen this I am stunned by all of this.

Lets go back on a little journey of silliness here, back to the wondrous thread regarding the Veyron key.

hi

the following post is no joke. I know an owner in the USA who still bought 3 Veyrons and he is willing to sell me a speed key for one of his cars. the speed Key will come in the original bugatti metal box the one with the EB logo on it and red leather. Please help me and let me know what it´s worth. Which amount would you spend for it. you can imagine that he is not asking 100 Euro for it. It will be a little bit higher. Maybe someone can let me know the spare part price? The key can be only used for collectors but would you spend a huge amount for it maybe much higher than special sales documents?

Now, if this was not enough he managed to unravel his limited IQ with this from the same thread which has been pointed out byFergy33WF who quotes this window licking gem.

is there someone here who can post some additional pics of the key especially with the red metal box

thanks

i was told directly by bugatti it´s a silver alloy as silver alone would be to soft for using it daily. The metal box alone consist of genuine Alumimun. To my point of view it looks stunning and it´s one of the most famous keys in the world. you can find 1000 of pics in the web.I really do not know another key which can be compared. Furthemore only a stupid brochure costs around 200-800 Euro depends on the Veyron model so i am quite sure that´s more worth than 30 bucks

you can find 1000 of pics in the web. so go find one.

And these are the recent mind boggling acts of highly cretinous lunacy.

My dad has dispensed only a few bits of correct advice to me over the years, one of them was "never date a girl with hair shorter than yours" and "never date a girl that dyes her hair red" and lastly, "never underestimate the stupidity of others".

Ladies and gentlemen, there is not polite peaceful way to express this but we have a full grown fuckwit on our hands here.