Mood swings SLR

Lubejobs42

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geezus, who cares....the wrap looks good, how much does it cost to wrap an exotic?

Thank you

They run from $2000 to $4500 depending on the material and the car. Some cars take more time. The headlights, tail lights and other accessoies need to be removed so you can wrap inder the edges.

When my new Lambo comes in I am going to wrap the entire car in clear bra like my LP is. We have been doing carbon vinyl on quite a few Lambos. The new carbon vinyls are beautiful. They look very close to real carbon.

We are presently doing the roof my wifes 458 in black. (i'm sure i'll hear it on that one as well that it's not a real black roof!)

We are presently doing the roof my wifes 458 in black. (i'm sure i'll hear it on that one as well that it's not a real black roof!)

I know it can be quite brutal around here sometimes but I was glad to see you take it all in stride. True business man right there! In for the pics on the wife's 458! Are you doing straight black or is it going to be one of the new carbon wraps you were talking about?

I know it can be quite brutal around here sometimes but I was glad to see you take it all in stride. True business man right there! In for the pics on the wife's 458! Are you doing straight black or is it going to be one of the new carbon wraps you were talking about?

The carbon would be a bit too much. We have done lots of hoods and bumpers in carbon vinyl but for this car i thought black was the only way to go. The other company I am partners in, DMC, we just came out with 458 mirrors and difuser fins in real carbon. We did them in both glossy and dry carbon. They are friggen gourgous. I actually got my wife the car because we had the carbon parts ready and they looked so good!

post-21609-1306645845_thumb.jpg

post-21609-1306645859.jpg

post-21609-1306646125.jpg

post-21609-1306646146.jpg

post-21609-1306646159.jpg

post-21609-1306646174.jpg

The carbon would be a bit too much. We have done lots of hoods and bumpers in carbon vinyl but for this car i thought black was the only way to go. The other company I am partners in, DMC, we just came out with 458 mirrors and difuser fins in real carbon. We did them in both glossy and dry carbon. They are friggen gourgous. I actually got my wife the car because we had the carbon parts ready and they looked so good!

Nice!

(i'm sure i'll hear it on that one as well that it's not a real black roof!)

Faking a model badge is different from faking a black hood lol

Good to hear you remove parts to get the best possible fitment of your wraps though. :icon_thumleft:

the quality of the wrap looks great :icon_thumleft:

after you're done with the marketing you should wrap the whole car, i think SLRs looks better in black :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow that looks great! Any close-ups of the wrap? Would like to see how it compares to the look of paint. As others have said clever marketing.

• 1 month later...