So Swil

LPDADDY

Exceedingly "fact light or plain bonkers"? Hmm so you're referring to SOME of my sports posts? A couple subjects YOU may not agree with? So you disagreeing means my statements are way off, or is your opinion merely just that, an opinion, as well. Or are you referring to some business or financial stuff I've talked about in the past? because I have some skepticism as to all 3,000 of my posts being of questionable nature or flat out BS. And this is no jab at you, but since you're coming at me for absolutely no reason, I'm having a hard time remembering any thing YOU actually have written of value or is helpful or any tidbit of insight into anything, other than witty comical remarks and outright juvenile posts... So you tell me who may have built up more credibility here, through posts alone.... Eh, I'll let the consensus decide.

"We all knew about Fortis's ride for a while"....why? because some else posted a pic of it and that was end of story?? This is not directed toward you Fortis, first of all, so let me get that out of the way. Are we all swayed by the "Glass-Garage Syndrome"?? That the SL must be his if there's a picture with it? Or is it because he previously had a Red G so if he says he has one now it MUST be true?? I guess, maybe I'm a victim of never posting or talking about ANYTHING I have or have owned or where I live, I don't post in the LamboCribs section, I don't talk about what I currently drive or even what I ACTUALLY do for a living. I don't look for business here (I'm not a sponsor), and knowing the nature of a public forum on the internet, I appreciate my privacy and in a lot of cases it's the most important thing for me to protect..

So in the meantime, I've only tried to add some value in the sections I most frequent, tried to have a little fun (cause I enjoy this place) and let my posts speak for themselves and my personality; rather than any personal accomplishments or possessions. I guess if I MUST explain myself (which I don't), the edits have only been because I've preferred to change what I've written to make it short an sweet. In this case, no editing to come..LOL And honestly, I really don't have to justify anything.... Forgive me for being "suspect", but I'm absolutely fine with that.

Come on man, unsolicited advice? Someone asks a question, on an open forum that ANYONE has the liberty to answer. I give my input, and so do others....Isn't that what an Online Forum has been created for?? Nice jab, I'll duck and parry.

Vetting process, I don't have a problem with it I guess...I'm just trying to figure out where all this came from. I reluctantly even mentioned it, a MONTH ago and I left it alone. I NEVER volunteered the information, other than that childish waste of time retort back to BrianWilsonUK. And the sharks have been circling ever since. :lol2: Sure I've asked plenty of questions. About many cars over the years. Not any different than most here (I don't need to name names), some that still haven't bought anything (you know who you are) :icon_mrgreen: .

How an enthusiastic response from me to a LOOOONG time veterans "perceived" honest curiosity, turned into a witch-hunt, I have no idea. It's actually one of the reasons I preferred to not say much. It's like anything I say can and will be used against me.. haha..LOL.

Yes Mako I know the drill. But I'm not a newbie, and I'm bending over backwards cause it doesn't really matter to me. I provided what I provided cause that's all that I have at the moment. I opened up a little with my first response and have gotten it shoved back down my throat, not cool. This is my first true exotic experience so pardon me if Im not "handling it" the proper way... But whats going on right now, doesn't happen to everyone (whether they've owned previously or not), why me? Who knows.....who cares.

For now, I'm going to leave this Thread to you guys to Speculate, Congratulate, or Hate... When I have more for you guys I'll placate the mob, for now.....have fun :icon_thumleft:

Who the fcuk is this?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swil you've got a lot of credibility with the members here and the general public is forgiving. If you bullshat relax, it's not the end of the world. If you've got a new car then congrats.

abolfaz asked you about the VIN. Mako asked you about the fake login. I'm now asking you to respond.

I didnt see the login question..sorry. My fuckin biz partner was logged in on my comp when I stepped away he had to load some shit on my comp. Nice timing right? He cruises LP sometimes since I told him about it..Anyways, I came back wrote what I wrote, hit send and screamed, "fuuuuuuuck LAST thing I needed, dude why didnt you tell me you were logged in as you??!!!" I told him why, he laughed and said fcuk them man, like it really matters..." He has a point.........

As far as VIN...I think you know the answer to that one. Personally identifiable information that can be traced to my home address. Sorry. Im still trying to figure out how a car not being ready on time turns a story into bs.

As far as VIN...I think you know the answer to that one. Personally identifiable information that can be traced to my home address. Sorry. Im still trying to figure out how a car not being ready on time turns a story into bs.

Swil, I didn't ask for the vin. I asked for the car number.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Its behind the shifter on a plate if im correct.

carrera_Gt_wood_knob_shifter.jpg

did swill get a new car or something?

Going by comments alone, it would lead one to believe he has claimed he is riding one of these...

post-21082-1307063230.jpg

Swil you've got a lot of credibility with the members here and the general public is forgiving. If you bullshat relax, it's not the end of the world. If you've got a new car then congrats.

abolfaz asked you about the VIN. Mako asked you about the fake login. I'm now asking you to respond.

As you can see porter said VIN, I didn't see your question. Anyways didn't pay attention, I'll let you know. Since its so crucial.

What's childish about the whole thing is if it was in my garage, I STILL wouldn't have mentioned it, no one wouldve even known thats just how I am. Remember BMWRACER brought this up. Don't know if to start something (my week for harassment or something) or out of "curiosity", but either way if I were to say "oh its here" we'd still be going through the same bullshit...

So again: Speculate, Congratulate or Hate. Have fun guys. :icon_thumleft:

What's childish about the whole thing is if it was in my garage, I STILL wouldn't have mentioned it, no one wouldve even known thats just how I am. Remember BMWRACER brought this up. Don't know if to start something (my week for harassment or something) or out of "curiosity", but either way if I were to say "oh its here" we'd still be going through the same bullshit...

So again: Speculate, Congratulate or Hate. Have fun guys. :icon_thumleft:

So no production number??

So no production number??

I think he made it clear, that the car is at the shop (not his garage) and he never cared enough to write it down.

I'm on the innocent until proven guilty side of this Hardy Boys novel.

Im believing you until proven otherwise.

Wait, so now Swil has to prove to 6 or 7 guys that he has the new car and you are now challenging him to prove he doesn't have the car?

Man, tough crowd.

Oddly enough, its probably harder to prove you don't have something than you do. I can tell you all I don't own a Veyron but how do you know for sure? Maybe I'm hiding it at my summer home in Monaco or my winter home in the US Virgin Islands or at my spring home in Monaco (different from my summer home in Monaco...this one is in East Monaco).

I think he made it clear, that the car is at the shop (not his garage) and he never cared enough to write it down.

I'm on the innocent until proven guilty side of this Hardy Boys novel.

the number is 4 digits. I would recite it in my sleep, use it as my pin code and have my wife call it out during sex. Don't kid yourself.

Just give the number and end this crap. No big deal.

It's like the 40th anniversary murcis, you can't trace that to someone's addy

Wait, so now Swil has to prove to 6 or 7 guys that he has the new car and you are now challenging him to prove he doesn't have the car?

Man, tough crowd.

Oddly enough, its probably harder to prove you don't have something than you do. I can tell you all I don't own a Veyron but how do you know for sure? Maybe I'm hiding it at my summer home in Monaco or my winter home in the US Virgin Islands or at my spring home in Monaco (different from my summer home in Monaco...this one is in East Monaco).

you are twisted. I believe Swil. Don't have any proof that he isn't telling the truth.

Just give the number and end this crap. No big deal.

It's like the 40th anniversary murcis, you can't trace that to someone's addy

Why the hell would anyone want his address?

I can't help it feel that most of this shit is about me and my glass garage WTF :lol2:

People who live in glass houses.....

Swil call the damn shop ask them for the number or an iPhone photo post it here and end it all, 30 min deal.

I know you probably don't want to do it because you consider that you don't have to and you are right you really don't have to prove anything to anyone, probably I would feel the same but when your reputation in front of an online community that you care for (since you log on every day) hangs in the balance I think you should swallow your pride and get it over and done with.

Your other option is to hang your hat because the way I see it in the last 24 hours you lost all your credibility. Life is a bitch you know that by now :icon_mrgreen:

People who live in glass houses.....

My house is solid concrete, you throw bricks they will bounce back and hit you in the head :icon_mrgreen: