So Swil

LPDADDY

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good idea..Im out and on my phone now otherwise Id do it. Gentlemen feel free....lol

Is Swil full of shit or not?

A. Yes

B. No

C. Who gives a fcuk

you are twisted. I believe Swil. Don't have any proof that he isn't telling the truth.

I believe Swil too.

I also believe I am twisted.

Swil, all this noise aside, have you actually driven the car or did you send it straight to the shop from the dealership?

.Im out and on my phone now

Ugh, yeah, of course you are.

What kind of phone is it?

Do you have any pics?

Double post.

I am having phone issues. If anyone doesn't believe I have a phone, BBM me and I will respond to prove it.

Swil, if that is even your name, do you have contact info for MONACO BODYGUARDSTM. It appears I'm going to need an RPG to get into Fortis' house and prove he has a 570. Also do you have the burn down clown's info I'll need a seltzer bottle or 18 year old squirter to put out the car after filling with gas. Also please post your social security number, I need some quid to buy a first class ticket down under.

What's childish about the whole thing is if it was in my garage, I STILL wouldn't have mentioned it, no one wouldve even known thats just how I am. Remember BMWRACER brought this up. Don't know if to start something (my week for harassment or something) or out of "curiosity", but either way if I were to say "oh its here" we'd still be going through the same bullshit...

So again: Speculate, Congratulate or Hate. Have fun guys. :icon_thumleft:

Not to throw gas on the fire but this is a car forum you frequent, you say you just got your first exotic and it happens to be a bad ass car and you wouldn't mention it to a bunch of enthusiasts you interact with daily? On top of that instead of taking possession of your first exotic you send it to have it experimented on before having a chance to get familiar with it? I am sure you can see why it does seem odd but it sounds like most are pulling for you. Obviously you are a smart guy and would have the means to prove it if you did in fact buy one so it doesn't seem worth the bs you will no doubt receive by not putting it to rest.

Ive been stroking my rifle barrel.... What did I miss?

See? There's no lynch mob mentality here, it's more like a security clearance test.

A security clearance in Italy that is, where you are pronounced GUILTY and must PROVE your innocence to qualify! :icon_mrgreen: :eusa_dance:

Swil has thick skin, he can take the heat. :icon_thumleft:

Is a Romandad background check in order? Kindof hard to beleive hes got 20 points from me, and Ive never bothered to put him through the works yet.... I usually have a blood type and list of potential kidney donors by the third post.

What's childish about the whole thing is if it was in my garage, I STILL wouldn't have mentioned it, no one wouldve even known thats just how I am. Remember BMWRACER brought this up. Don't know if to start something (my week for harassment or something) or out of "curiosity", but either way if I were to say "oh its here" we'd still be going through the same bullshit...

So again: Speculate, Congratulate or Hate. Have fun guys. :icon_thumleft:

I actually want to believe you but you keep on contradicting yourself. What would you keep saying in your posts you will be getting a CGT by the end of the month if you intended to keep it a secret. And the stuff about the exhaust, i am sorry but that sounds like absolute bullshit to me. You are going to pay 350k for a car that basically is a race car detuned for the street, that has been developped by one of the premier sports car manufacturers in the world, and you are sending it to a shop to get the entire exhaust system redone, i should say butchered, just because you want to tune the sound. Any idea how retarted that sounds ? Never mind the fact that outside of a racing team, it is highly unlikely anyone would even touch that project as it spells disaster.

Do you have any idea what it costs to get get headers made the right way for a single application ? They have to be made by hand. In the materials that you are talking about, 10k per set of headers would be an absolute minimum, so you you mean to tell me the shop that you are dealing with has scrapped 2 sets already and is working on the third. All this for sound ?

And, we haven't even gotten started on the clutch or ecu and the ecu is no piece of cake.

So all in all, 50k or 60k just for the sport when all you need to do is put straight pipes and you have the F1 sound that you are talking about. I know you are going to say it is your money and you can do whatever you want with it but at the time it is insulting to my intelligence and i can't see you spending that kind of money modding a CGT when you say you will not pull the trigger on a Gallardo until it drops in value.

The whole story doesn't ad up. To top it up, you get spotted when the car is supposed to be in the shop ? Oh, i know, the picture was taken before the car when in :eusa_think:

I actually want to believe you but you keep on contradicting yourself. What would you keep saying in your posts you will be getting a CGT by the end of the month if you intended to keep it a secret. And the stuff about the exhaust, i am sorry but that sounds like absolute bullshit to me. You are going to pay 350k for a car that basically is a race car detuned for the street, that has been developped by one of the premier sports car manufacturers in the world, and you are sending it to a shop to get the entire exhaust system redone, i should say butchered, just because you want to tune the sound. Any idea how retarted that sounds ? Never mind the fact that outside of a racing team, it is highly unlikely anyone would even touch that project as it spells disaster.

Do you have any idea what it costs to get get headers made the right way for a single application ? They have to be made by hand. In the materials that you are talking about, 10k per set of headers would be an absolute minimum, so you you mean to tell me the shop that you are dealing with has scrapped 2 sets already and is working on the third. All this for sound ?

And, we haven't even gotten started on the clutch or ecu and the ecu is no piece of cake.

So all in all, 50k or 60k just for the sport when all you need to do is put straight pipes and you have the F1 sound that you are talking about. I know you are going to say it is your money and you can do whatever you want with it but at the time it is insulting to my intelligence and i can't see you spending that kind of money modding a CGT when you say you will not pull the trigger on a Gallardo until it drops in value.

The whole story doesn't ad up. To top it up, you get spotted when the car is supposed to be in the shop ? Oh, i know, the picture was taken before the car when in :eusa_think:

Haha...ok, all that is noted...fine man. I drove it for a few weeks and it is badass. But I want to make it unique. Not gonna say much more we will just see what happens then all speculation will come to rest. For now, you guys go ahead and make this a Gold Thread at my expense. :icon_thumleft:

Haha...ok, all that is noted...fine man. I drove it for a few weeks and it is badass. But I want to make it unique. Not gonna say much more we will just see what happens then all speculation will come to rest. For now, you guys go ahead and make this a Gold Thread at my expense. :icon_thumleft:

So now you drove it for a few weeks when in your last post you were asking pre-buying questions . Pre- buying means you haven't bought, right ? And this story jives ? I am not making this stuff up, you keep changing the story.

LOL..this thread! It definitely does not add up. I would simply show off my CGT, not keep it a secret? Unless I really wanted to surprise the LPOWER community...and that alone in itself would take a lot, especially since we have seen it all...

So now you drove it for a few weeks when in your last post you were asking pre-buying questions . Pre- buying means you haven't bought, right ? And this story jives ? I am not making this stuff up, you keep changing the story.

No man, way back when I was asking about maintenance questions and talking to Donnie about his issues, remember that?..when Webster and I agreed on driving that clutch, I had been driving it. Pull the posts and verify the timeline. Seems like youre just trying to stir things up. You dont wanna believe me thats fine. A non-scooped pic isnt good enough?...lol...

Let it ride, Gold Thread to come soon I guess. Didnt expect to be the center of LP. That was not my intention telling you what was going on, and was happy to give some info. You guys are unruly. :lol2:

LOL..this thread! It definitely does not add up. I would simply show off my CGT, not keep it a secret? Unless I really wanted to surprise the LPOWER community...and that alone in itself would take a lot, especially since we have seen it all...

Ill show it off when I have it.

Swil, if that is even your name, do you have contact info for MONACO BODYGUARDSTM. It appears I'm going to need an RPG to get into Fortis' house and prove he has a 570. Also do you have the burn down clown's info I'll need a seltzer bottle or 18 year old squirter to put out the car after filling with gas. Also please post your social security number, I need some quid to buy a first class ticket down under.

Not sure if an RPG will do it, this is how the nuclear shelter started :icon_mrgreen:

DSC02028.JPG

Not sure if an RPG will do it, this is how the nuclear shelter started :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1307086530.jpg

funky looking sand, does it affect your white walls?