So Swil

LPDADDY

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In life you're either a dick, a pussy, or an asshole. Pick your body part!

fcuk that shit.

I can be a complete dick but also a pussy if I care.. if I am drunk I can be the asshole girls love to go "make some bad decisions" with (there is a reason why that line is in gold, I just wish I heard it earlier in life lol)

The only thing I'd like to say about this thread is that I hope FrankN's last name is Beans... :icon_mrgreen:

LOL... no, sorry to dissappoint, but that is more original then the typical FrankN stein... :icon_thumleft:

DAMN!!!! IM SOOO DISSAPOINTED!!!

Don't be...this Saga isn't over.

True colors being shown in this thread...continue on to "Gold" guys... :icon_thumleft:

True colors being shown in this thread...continue on to "Gold" guys... :icon_thumleft:

Sorry, this is more like piss yellow.

grylls.jpg

Don't give yourself that much credit, it will never make it to gold. At this rate, unless you turn out to be real, this one is going to be in the hall of shame. And the way you handled this, merely posting another picture is not going to cut it.

Don't give yourself that much credit, it will never make it to gold. At this rate, unless you turn out to be real, this one is going to be in the hall of shame. And the way you handled this, merely posting another picture is not going to cut it.

:lol2: Yeah...yeah...whatever..

And it's not about me it's about you guys...lol.. The gallery is what turns threads to gold, it's got nothing to do with me, you being a mod should know that. :icon_mrgreen:

On with the insults.

And it's not about me it's about you guys...lol.. The gallery is what turns threads to gold, it's got nothing to do with me, you being a mod should know that. :icon_mrgreen:

On with the insults.

What insults dude? If you are a fake, everything you read is warranted and it is all pointing that way. I would prefer you were real but, as i have said before, you contradict yourself, change stories and insult our intelligence. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

On with the insults.

As someone who showed a genuine interest in your success and happiness with you in your purchase AND support with Rob to not be part of a lynch mob you really are making it tough to keep the faith. You are coming dangerously close to douche bag territory in my book and while that may not matter to you it matters to me as it reflect who I choose to follow/listen to/admire/respect on this board.

Just some friendly words of wisdom from someone who has followed your posts and enjoyed seeing your responses in threads we frequented.

This is sad.......No question in my mind that you don't have a CGT if you did you would of posted the. Number of your car and that would be that and you could tell everyone to suck your dick......instead your avoiding the topic......I wish you luck in life pal but this is an all time low in your life.....By the wayi hope your not scrambling and trying to day trade your way to buying a CGT quickly to throw in everyone's face thats not a good look either.....And with all do respect I read some of your financial posts from time to time and i own a brokerage firm and your way off buddy......I don't post much but am on all the time reading but this one I couldn't resist ......Good luck

**EDIT**nevermind.. think what you want.

Why edit the post? I thought your response was well with in reason. Summed it up pretty well.

Best

What insults dude? If you are a fake, everything you read is warranted and it is all pointing that way. I would prefer you were real but, as i have said before, you contradict yourself, change stories and insult our intelligence. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I'm not trying to start shit, man. What's with the hostility? There IS a lot of it floating around right now... Am I a fake? So the 3,000+ posts over the last 5 1/2 years was all just regurgitated shit from Bloomberg, late night Suzy Orman and Jim Cramer reruns on CNBC?? I guess...possibly.. :lol2: .

btw guys I don't just trade all day, just one part of the business, but then again how would you know that (I've never shared much of that)? It's understandable.. I've never attested to know everything, EVER... the eagerness to bash, professionalism and integrity over a car??? Not so understandable.

So the numerous input Ive given to members here on LP that had been verified by their own personal contacts as solid and sound advice AFTER I had been directly contacted and asked for advice (I never volunteer); and the business contacts I've put LP members in touch with that have IMPROVED or increased their businesses, has all been the work of a dastardly, evil, fraudster, that knows nothing of what he's talking about, an idiot liar that should not be trusted?? Interesting......Am I "pussy hurt", as Fortis put it, because of this? Nah.

Where's the contradiction?

Remember, I never brought this subject up, YOU did. By creating this thread in the first place. I tried to give the best and most honest answer I could. You threw out your little "sounds fishy" for no apparent reason and here we are now, 13 pages deep, on my behalf. Everything from my integrity, my honesty, my intelligence and my career has been challenged. All of this based upon unfounded, unsubstantiated, assumption...

So now, at this point do I really owe YOU an explanation? Naaah.

Why edit the post? I thought your response was well with in reason. Summed it up pretty well.

Best

Thanks. The most I can remember of it is above. I just don't want to keep going in circles, I've made my point and there's nothing more to say from my side. Everyone else here can do what they want.. How many times and in different ways, can I say the same thing?

I'm not trying to start shit, man. What's with the hostility? There IS a lot of it floating around right now... Am I a fake? So the 3,000+ posts over the last 5 1/2 years was all just regurgitated shit from Bloomberg, late night Suzy Orman and Jim Cramer reruns on CNBC?? I guess...possibly.. :lol2: .

btw guys I don't just trade all day, just one part of the business, but then again how would you know that (I've never shared much of that)? It's understandable.. I've never attested to know everything, EVER... the eagerness to bash, professionalism and integrity over a car??? Not so understandable.

So the numerous input Ive given to members here on LP that had been verified by their own personal contacts as solid and sound advice AFTER I had been directly contacted and asked for advice (I never volunteer); and the business contacts I've put LP members in touch with that have IMPROVED or increased their businesses, has all been the work of a dastardly, evil, fraudster, that knows nothing of what he's talking about, an idiot liar that should not be trusted?? Interesting......Am I "pussy hurt", as Fortis put it, because of this? Nah.

Remember, I never brought this subject up, YOU did. By creating this thread in the first place. I tried to give the best and most honest answer I could. You threw out your little "sounds fishy" for no apparent reason and here we are now, 13 pages deep, on my behalf. Everything from my integrity, my honesty, my intelligence and my career has been challenged. All of this based upon unfounded, unsubstantiated, assumption...

Thanks. The most I can remember of it is above. I just don't want to keep going in circles, I've made my point and there's nothing more to say from my side. Everyone else here can do what they want.. How many times and in different ways, can I say the same thing?

Not trying to be a dick but you could of just simply typed the 4 digit car number (I think it's 4) and saved yourself a lot of time typing and about 11 pages worth of replies.

I understand the whole being private thing but assuming you do have the car, people now know so what's the big deal??

Not calling you out but is it worth losing your reputation over a damn car? I for one often appreciated your posts and they seemed well thought out but the way you're handling this situation seems a little off from your usual postings...

The contradiction? Are you so dense you can't even remember what you wrote? First you have a CGT coming at the end of May,then it is at the shop being tuned for sound(as retarded as that sounds), then you have been driving itfor a while but while you were driving it you were asking PRE-BUYING QUESTIONS as you were saying.

I have no hostility towards you, i just hate frauds and bullshitters and if you come on the board with the intention of bullshitting members expect to be called on it. I couldn't care less if you have a CGT or not and i would not think any differently of you if you weren't bullshitting us about getting a car for the sole purpose of impressing us.

As i said before, if you are lying about a car, that gives a pretty good insight into your character and i have been around long enough to know that once a liar, always a liar. It becomes a way of life .

You don't help your cause by beating around the bush and giving evasive answers.

You are right, you don't owe me an explanation, you don't owe me anything but you also have ZERO CREDIBILITY at the present and i would ask of you to refrain from posting on the board as i believe the members don't want to interact with a fraud.

You financial advice, some of it has been pretty good, some not so good. Was it or is it all proprietary to you? I don't know nor do i care . I am not here looking for financial advice or networking.