So Swil

LPDADDY

tweaked..and it looks like Allan would piss on someone if they were on fire. Hes not all bad since getting the 458

lp_musical2.jpg

^^ that was too funny

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He had said he was going to do the Culinary MIlle in the CGT. I wonder if Keith can tell us if he signed up?

Not to beat a dead horse, but a complete garbage penny stock he recommended on the Business board is getting de-listed:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GSLO.PK&ql=0

I recall a few members made the purchase based on his "tip".

I remember GSLO, it was a total pump and dump. It would be interesting to find out if he had a vested interest in the stock or was part of the IR group. Does anyone here have access to that kind of information.

His aggressive investment advice is what got me and some of the other mods curious about him and we had been paying close attention to his posts the last few months. The CGT thing was a test to see if he was real or not and sure enough our suspicions were confirmed which in turn cast a shadow on all his post regarding financial advice.

To his credit, some of the advice he dished out was not all that bad, but given what i know about him now, i don't believe it was proprietay and a lot of the material was straight from Reuters or Bloomberg.

So guys, i am about to lock this thread. Would you like it moved to the Gold section. I personally did not want to give him the satisfaction of seeing it there even though it is a thread that discredits him. YOUR THOUGHTS?

So guys, i am about to lock this thread. Would you like it moved to the Gold section. I personally did not want to give him the satisfaction of seeing it there even though it is a thread that discredits him. YOUR THOUGHTS?

Gold it. Make an example out of him. "This is what happens when you B.S."