Nobody here watches hockey?

VCR

Surprised that no one had mentioned anything. Ok, Canadian has a soft spot for hockey :icon_mrgreen: but it is an internationally recognized sport.

Anyway, NHL Stanley Cup final: Vancouver's Canucks vs. Boston's Bruins. So far, Vancouver edges Boston on the first 2 games out of the 7 on home ice. Vancouver is in Boston playing the 3rd game tonight and the 4th one on Wednesday. Both teams have been waiting for the title for several decades. Should be a good game to watch. As Vancouver has never won the cup (until now :icon_mrgreen: ), everyone in town is feeling the vibe and the fans are gong wild.

Saw the first game...MAN that was an intense game. Burrows lost it slightly and bit someone!! Seems like a fierce rivalry. Would like to see Boston win a few games to make it a longer series !!!

25629_nbsp.jpg

:lol: :icon_fU: :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, the biting part was quite uncalled for. Should be a good game and good end to the season.

Great playoffs from what I heard, I will be watching the cup more, NBA took all of my sports time. Two amazing playoffs at once.. awesome time to be a sports fan

It has been a great series so far. Last game a little chippy but i am betting it will go to 7 games. Being from Calgary it is hard to cheer for Vancouver but still better than Boston.

^Yeah Game 3 was definitely a shell shock for the Vancouver fans. But if the Canucks won then the playoff would have been 3-0 so who wants to follow that afterward. 3-1 makes it more interesting and extending the series but it was a brutal score.

Vancouver edged Boston at the 5th of the 7 games at home and leading the series 3-2. :icon_super:

Let's see if Vancouver can pull it off at Boston on Monday and take the Stanley Cup home.

It is turning into a good series .Vancouver finding it hard to score in Boston. If Vancouver wins game 7 at home it will be one epic party. When Calgary won the cup back a few years ago the whole city partied and i dont think to many people made it to work the next day.

That guy in the questionable jacket actually used to coach the Boston bruins. We were thinking of making him prime minister of Canada. He would be great at the job .Other than that the cup goes back to the states. I thought it would have been a closer game and for Vancouver there is always next year,