Correct me if I'm wrong, but could this FGT be covered in winjuice?

ADV.1 Wheels

WINJUICE is going to be my new number plate !!!

Time to register a new energy drink!!!!

The amount of win the guys at AE must drink every day...

Enjoy guys!

6-5.jpg

The camber looks like the owner is going to be on speed dial with whomever he buys his rear tires from....

I do like it but that design looks almost stock to me on the FGT. Still looks very clean. Have to love a stripe delete FGT!

Love it!! both car and rims..huge fan of your rims and pics...but i must say..whatever u guys are doing with the titles are getting old...I am in for good taste/work..but don't have that ego that goes around telling people its win...if its win..the pictures will do the talk... if u know what i mean.. :)

its like those shitty products that go around telling people its "THE BEST OUT THERE"..yeah if its the best..people will know without having to say it..

just my 0.02c..

Love it!! both car and rims..huge fan of your rims and pics...but i must say..whatever u guys are doing with the titles are getting old...I am in for good taste/work..but don't have that ego that goes around telling people its win...if its win..the pictures will do the talk... if u know what i mean.. :)

:iamwithstupid:

i want that purple stuff

Chappelle: What's all that chocolate on your face?!?

Bum: Chocolate? This is doo-doo baby!!

its like those shitty products that go around telling people its "THE BEST OUT THERE"..yeah if its the best..people will know without having to say it..

just my 0.02c..

Don't be messin with the win-sauce! :lol2:

Car looks great.

btw, I think the ADV wheels would look even hotter with some color in the centercaps...simple and clean like BBS does. Love the red BBS centercaps.