Fuck da police!

abolfaz

Well this is sad. Kid takes dads truck without permission, dad calls cops to teach son a lesson, unarmed kid gets shot up and dies. Whoops.

http://gawker.com/dad-calls-cops-on-son-to...hoot-1460159897

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/ame...ting/?id=155742

This is kind of local for us. Here is a local link to the story. With the chase footage.

I kind of have to side with the Police on this one. The kid has demonstrated multiple times he has no intent to stop. If you were in the cops shoes(outside of the safety of your car) would you think this was the time he was gonna stop after not complying with orders to shut off the truck? But on the other hand, the cops knew who he was and where he lived. He had no where else to go. One cop suggested backing off. They didnt obviously. Very fine line here imo.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not believe how little consideration is given to a human's life, really sad to see.

He didn't deserve to die, unfortunately there are many idiots on this planet but they don't deserve to be killed because of their stupidity, idiot kid took his father's car, cops knew where he lives, it's not like his father would've suffered a commercial loss, it's not like the kid wouldn't have return the car or return home, arrest him at that point and charge him with grand theft auto and whatever else he was quality of, I am pretty sure whatever they could've charged him with wouldn't have attracted the death penalty!

The cop was told to stop pursuit (twice) but he decided to ignore orders and escalated the situation.

The kid was cornered, he certainly didn't have the maturity or mental capacity of dealing with the situation he placed himself in and acted stupid, more maturity and capability of dealing with volatile situations is expected from the man who was trained for years to deal with such things but the trigger happy cop decided to ignore orders and when the situation got out of hand he chose to waste the kid's life.

Now he's on paid holiday and the stupid kid is 6 feet under, awesome job mister officer!

that's a very difficult decision. if you were to look at it from the cops' perspective, the fact that he tried to ram the cops couple of times and evade them causing danger to others, might be reasonable ground to fire and subdue.

Well this is sad. Kid takes dads truck without permission, dad calls cops to teach son a lesson, unarmed kid gets shot up and dies. Whoops.

http://gawker.com/dad-calls-cops-on-son-to...hoot-1460159897

The kid was a danger to the public and the police, never showed signs of giving up and tried to kill the cops by ramming them.

Do stupid shit and die....

I can not believe how little consideration is given to a human's life, really sad to see.

He didn't deserve to die, unfortunately there are many idiots on this planet but they don't deserve to be killed because of their stupidity, idiot kid took his father's car, cops knew where he lives, it's not like his father would've suffered a commercial loss, it's not like the kid wouldn't have return the car or return home, arrest him at that point and charge him with grand theft auto and whatever else he was quality of, I am pretty sure whatever they could've charged him with wouldn't have attracted the death penalty!

The cop was told to stop pursuit (twice) but he decided to ignore orders and escalated the situation.

The kid was cornered, he certainly didn't have the maturity or mental capacity of dealing with the situation he placed himself in and acted stupid, more maturity and capability of dealing with volatile situations is expected from the man who was trained for years to deal with such things but the trigger happy cop decided to ignore orders and when the situation got out of hand he chose to waste the kid's life.

Now he's on paid holiday and the stupid kid is 6 feet under, awesome job mister officer!

Couldn't agree more!

Listen to the audio. The pursuit should have been called off. That way no cops would have been in danger and the kid would have calmed down a little with less danger to the public. It was so clear that the police knew who he was and where he lived. A little patience and they could have thrown the book at him the proper way. It's a shame the police officer won't get jail time. Just because you wear a uniform doesn't give you the right to kill just because you fancy. This whole situation could have been avoided except for one gun happy cop. *slow golf clap*

:iamwithstupid:

Complete waste of a life, kids and parents butt heads. Let the kid cool off then charge him according to the law.

• 2 months later...
I am just curious if the police are different in other countries from someone that lives outside of the U.S. I don't know what to think about this one. It seems you can read something everyday about an out of control cop here in the U.S.

Yes they are very much more polite here where I live, gun is not used almost ever. not to say that there is't otherwise power tripping idiots, cocky aproach or really bad apples. Actually head of drug police is found guilty while I write to having multiple hundred thousands of drug-money spent on his home and businesses.

One thing, speeding laws here are just other worldly horrible.

Last summer went straight to toilet, had my license drying for 4months and killer fines for driving in newly opened motorway slightly speeding (a bit more actually but the number they got into radar was nothing much).

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAANNND.... Make me king of america and the first thing I do is pass a law that says "when these municipalities settle these lawsuits for the obvious abuse of power of their agents, The taxpayer doesnt pay it... THE OFFICERS who engaged in the behavior do."

That would fix this shit tout de suite.

After all, if in that moment the ("non" :rolleyes: ) arresting officers decided, "lets take this guy to a hospital to cavity search him for drugs" we had the ability to flash poll the electorate of Eckert New Mexico, I suspect the majority result would be "yeah, Let's not do that."

After we get the input from a doctor who says, "not me, and not at this hospital", and the officers are contemplating driving 50 miles to find a hospital who WILL do it, I bet that result from the voters who will pay the bill gets even stronger to the "Go home, you're drunk" side.... And with each enema and exam it keeps getting closer to unanimity.

But the taxpayers now pay the bill... For behavior that is so far outside what is taught at the police academy, or basic civics class for that matter, that there's no way anybody thinks its "ok". Because the cops have no skin in the game....

But the taxpayers now pay the bill...

And yep, that's a crock. Generally the only way to ensure people act responsibly is to make them liable for the ramifications of their decisions.

Two things:

The hospital actually sent the guy a bill for the "services"! Hilarious.

This might be the wrong message board for this question, but how many people would do 3 enemas, 2 Xrays, and a colonoscopy for $1.6M? Seems like a payday that the average person would jump at.

And yep, that's a crock. Generally the only way to ensure people act responsibly is to make them liable for the ramifications of their decisions.

Two things:

The hospital actually sent the guy a bill for the "services"! Hilarious.

This might be the wrong message board for this question, but how many people would do 3 enemas, 2 Xrays, and a colonoscopy for $1.6M? Seems like a payday that the average person would jump at.

I have to cough up a copay for that in two weeks...

And I would give him three times that...

The difference between torture and medicine is usually just context.

Honestly, if this guy was a known terrorist suspected of bringing weapons grade uranium in his ass, then fine. Go to all limits of the law to be sure (still not saying this is right.) But what the fcuk kind of return on investment do they think they are getting going through all this if they find a small stash of drugs up his ass? Great, you just prevented 10 people from getting high this week (from that guy). Its just so fcuking stupid to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Fights between Cops and Firemen have been going on for eons. Who's dick is bigger kind of thing. I remember years back, a cops house was on fire, he had given a speeding ticket to the Fire Chief a few weeks earlier. Firemen took their time setting everything up and the house was a total loss.

Dicks, all of 'em

So here's my conundrum. As some of you may know, I've become a sort of local political activist and for the last several years I've been running my own "innocence project", difference between what I do and what the real innocence project does is that I work with people who aren't on death row.

Regardless, what I've come across is a high ranking veteran police detective who's on special assignment to the state attorneys office that's proven to be a real scumbag and through the years has been somewhat less than honest on the cases he's been working on, his speciality seems to be fabricating evidence and writing bogus police reports. In doing my research on the guy, I found that he's got a previous drug conviction that he forgot to mention on his employment application at the pd.

I know if I make this info public, the guy will be immediately terminated and his life will be ruined, considering what he's done during his career as a cop, it seems like he deserves it.

What do you guys think?

So here's my conundrum. As some of you may know, I've become a sort of local political activist and for the last several years I've been running my own "innocence project", difference between what I do and what the real innocence project does is that I work with people who aren't on death row.

Regardless, what I've come across is a high ranking veteran police detective who's on special assignment to the state attorneys office that's proven to be a real scumbag and through the years has been somewhat less than honest on the cases he's been working on, his speciality seems to be fabricating evidence and writing bogus police reports. In doing my research on the guy, I found that he's got a previous drug conviction that he forgot to mention on his employment application at the pd.

I know if I make this info public, the guy will be immediately terminated and his life will be ruined, considering what he's done during his career as a cop, it seems like he deserves it.

What do you guys think?

It is easy for me to say do it, the cop has it coming, but if it was me I would have to think long and hard about what effects this could have on me or my family. If you take away everything this cop has and expose him as no better and possibly worse than the people he helped put in jail, will he just disappear or with nothing left to lose will he be willing to hurt you or your family?

If you could expose him without it coming back on you, I say go for it.

...I know if I make this info public, the guy will be immediately terminated and his life will be ruined, considering what he's done during his career as a cop, it seems like he deserves it...What do you guys think?

If the information is irrefutable, it sounds like you'd be the local karma dealer so I'd get outta' your way.

In doing my research on the guy, I found that he's got a previous drug conviction that he forgot to mention on his employment application at the pd.

How do you have access to his employment application...? Police backgrounds are very intense and thorough. If he has a drug conviction, they would have known about it considering you were able to get that info by yourself.

If you have to ask...

well i wasn't really asking for proof - it doesn't matter to me. not to mention, that doesn't prove much since i could post a picture of the same thing right now.

my comment was more about the fact that i think its pretty hard to lie about a conviction in a police background...but who knows.