Fuck da police!

abolfaz

my comment was more about the fact that i think its pretty hard to lie about a conviction in a police background...but who knows.

I think you are giving police far too much credit.

I don't know about your experience but the couple people I knew growing up that became cops weren't exactly the best and brightest in my graduating class had to offer.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not watch the video it seems to have been deleted nor have I read all the replies but I watched this the other day and videos like these give me hope in Law Enforcement. This guy handles these losers amazingly... I would have snapped! It is obvious that officer has educated himself more than required for the position. It is good to meet those who do. It is unfortunate so many get a power trip, and I personally think a higher education should be required to hold the position vs just an academy.

... PS how do I embed a video. When I click it I read " " where do I insert the URL, in between?

I think you are giving police far too much credit.

I don't know about your experience but the couple people I knew growing up that became cops weren't exactly the best and brightest in my graduating class had to offer.

i guess it depends on the size and location of the department.

as far as larger, metro departments - the background standards are rigid...its really hard to get in and there's no way they wouldn't do a simple records check for convictions.

Here in So. Cal there was a huge scandal of corrupted city officials in the city of Bell, the Mayor and his posse lined their pockets at the tax payer's expense. The mayor's salary once topped over a $1 Mil. a year and the other officials had similar salaries. To add insult to injury their pensions are based on their salaries, so they got to double dip.

http://www.latimes.com/local/bell/#axzz2tFO5izJg

I have to add the chief of police in that city was hired on and worked like max of 2 years and now gets a pension of $200K a year for life. WTF

images.jpg

If there's anything worse then corrupt cops its corrupt politicians!

This Police Chief made this speech in front of the city council accusing council members of corruption..

Two days later he's placed on paid leave. fcuk these useless pieces of shit.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/02/...councilman.html

This is absolutely revolting, what a bunch of scumbags!

I can only imagine the sort of garbage cops get away with when cameras aren't around!

Those two scumbags should be jailed and forced to work to pay restitution to the tax payers if the victim will be successful in obtaining monetary compensation which I don't doubt he will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those that enjoy the intellectual side of this, there is an interesting paper, "Overkill: The rise of the paramilitary police raids in America" by Radley Balko and the Cato Institute.

You can read his paper here: http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/file...epaper_2006.pdf

I'm working through it, and it's interesting to say the least.

If you want a interactive map of what they consider to be "botched" operations, check this out. http://www.cato.org/raidmap

Well PA just took a dump on my freedoms.

http://triblive.com/state/pennsylvania/604...e#axzz30B2q4rh9

Police in Pennsylvania are no longer required to secure a warrant to search a vehicle, after a state Supreme Court ruling Tuesday.

The 4-2 split decision aligns the state's vehicle search law with the federal counterpart, which justifies a search if the officer can demonstrate probable cause.

• 1 month later...

There is way too much revenue in speeding fines, expect to be extorted for the rest of you driving life, no matter where you live, with the exception of Germany.

If you're too out of shape to handle a guy in handcuffs with his pants around his ankles, even with another out of shape jail guard helping you, the easiest thing to do is obviously to pull out your gun and shoot him dead. Don't worry, the officer was cleared, since it was an "accident". Story and video here.

Oh, and if you are a LEO and "accidentally" run over a soldier who passed out in the road, don't worry you will get to go home to recover since you have been "traumatized". Story and video here.

RE: WEST PALM post.

I use to live in a state where 90% of their roads had antiquated speed limits. Now when I go back to visit it drives me crazy to see how slow everyone drives. Yeah this topic deserves to be on this thread.

I hope he files a lawsuit, thats BS....at least now the cops cant search your cell phone without a warrant...

They dont need a warrant if there are exigent circumstances.... BUT.. If there is a "vicious dog" in a backyard, common fcuking sense tells you, the autistic kid isnt back there... Stick your head over the fence, look around, see dog, add 2 and 2 to get 4, go next door... AND, if you do have an autistic kid running around, and he IS in someones back yard while theyre away at work, put a note on the door: "dear home owner. we're looking for a lost child. Please check your property and call us if you see him. Thanks. The pigs."

Better yet, wait for a bloodhound to show up and do a search for him, that way you dont waste your time looking in 1000 back yards.