Fuck da police!

abolfaz

White dude in TX shot and killed by two cops.

http://www.ksat.com/news/ksatcom-exclusive...volved-shooting

Super hard to tell if he is shot first and drops his hands, or gets shot because he dropped his hands.

So, any of you white folk feel like a good riot? It's a nice afternoon for some pillaging and anarchy.

Wow. That was brutal to watch. Looked like he had his hands up.. both cops a few feet from him. Wonder how they will spin this one?

Edit: Someone page the white Al Sharpton?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White dude in TX shot and killed by two cops.

http://www.ksat.com/news/ksatcom-exclusive...volved-shooting

Super hard to tell if he is shot first and drops his hands, or gets shot because he dropped his hands.

So, any of you white folk feel like a good riot? It's a nice afternoon for some pillaging and anarchy.

Wow... hands up... shot... wtf?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Suicide.

You never know but I was thinking the same, too coincidental that he knew the exact day when they were going to kill him.

Also with so much "advertisement" he was providing the days preceding his death I don't think anyone would've been insane enough to do it when he said it was going to happen.

• 2 months later...
The cop was like, wow this guy is good at maths I am out of here! :lol2:

hell yeah, he is lucky he didn't get beaten down by the cop though. I think very few people would have the balls to stand up for themselves like that. thank god for the age of camera's on every person.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll throw some good copping in here just for balance! I know there's a lot of dog owners here, and this cop is fcuking good!

I hate neighbors like that who won't leash up their dogs. Great way to give people scared of dogs a heart attack, great way to get them injured badly, and great way to get the dogs shot if the person is carrying.

• 3 weeks later...
American Police have already killed 18 people THIS MONTH.

It's only July 7th

I have not reviewed every case, but how many are likely to be called justifiable? The world is a tough place, but I feel less safe every time I hear about a cop shooting someone. On one hand, is crime that bad, and on the other, are cops that trigger-happy?

http://killedbypolice.net/

• 1 month later...
And people are shocked that LE gets no respect. The fat fcuk launches his kung fu at 3:30.

That cop's sideways pistol grip though. fcuking lol

Two-Handed-Grip.jpg

And people are shocked that LE gets no respect. The fat fcuk launches his kung fu at 3:30.

I see why he kicks him... The guy squares up on him and lowers his head... with a motorcycle helmet on.... He could have used it as a weapon... The cop stood his ass back up. Go STRAIGHT to your knees, preferably facing away from the cop.

And yeah... WHY does the cop hold the gun high and sideways? Hes expecting the dude to bum rush him with the helmet... Elbow is up high so the gun doesnt get knocked out of his hand and he can still shoot DOWN at the fucker if he tries it... Shooting DOWN minimizes the risk to the bystanders...

I see why he kicks him... The guy squares up on him and lowers his head... with a motorcycle helmet on.... He could have used it as a weapon... The cop stood his ass back up. Go STRAIGHT to your knees, preferably facing away from the cop.

And yeah... WHY does the cop hold the gun high and sideways? Hes expecting the dude to bum rush him with the helmet... Elbow is up high so the gun doesnt get knocked out of his hand and he can still shoot DOWN at the fucker if he tries it... Shooting DOWN minimizes the risk to the bystanders...

37832161.jpg