Average American Drinks 477 Cans Of Soda Per Year

Mako

There's plenty of people that do this.

They're homeless.

They don't smell good.

Washing is the least of their problems, but you ever see a homeless man without a full head of hair?

I am going to give this a go, this is why I live life after all, to learn new things

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I play very competitive hockey 5 or 6 times per week.

I wonder if I give this no soap deal a go and then tea bag one of my drunken Niagara chicks if they will see the same benefits as the guy in the link?

I wonder if I give this no soap deal a go and then tea bag one of my drunken Niagara chicks if they will see the same benefits as the guy in the link?

It's probably going to be determined by how competitive your hockey skills are.

They might see stars at first, but we'll read a good story!

Perfect timing:

"Epidemiologists from the School of Medicine at The University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio reported data showing that diet soft drink consumption is associated with increased waist circumference in humans, and a second study that found aspartame raised fasting glucose (blood sugar) in diabetes-prone mice."

Link

I actually don't like milk, never have, never will. I do want to try raw milk at soem point, but otherwise, I have never liked the taste or texture of milk.

Here's a summary: Milk bashing, beer bashing, college classes, Paris Hilton commenting on "fit" people, the definition of "fit people, etc etc etc etc. If there's one thing everyone seems to agree on in this thread, it's that drinking some form of alcohol for pleasure is awesome.

Not me :) That stuff is truly an acquired taste that I am not up to acquiring. I tried beer once and BLAH! and then I tried wine once and BLAH! Plus I don't like the effect alcohol has on people.

Also, on another note: I use Sweet n Low and Splenda like crazy and drink Crystal Light pink lemonade. I have 5 tablespoons of splenda in my oats every day, and I use 2-3 packs of Sweet n Low if I have a big iced tea. My diet is dialed, I'm very fit, and I don't think that using artificial sweeteners in my circumstance is a bad thing. I also don't see a correlation between artificial sweeteners and diabetes, unless the study used unhealthy people who don't workout and don't eat quality food. It seems that those people would undoubtedly be pre-disposed to Type II diabetes before the study, regardless of Sweet n Low consumption.

Not knocking your eating habits at all, but remember that being fit versus being healthy are two different things.

dude, look at this! I've heard stuff about not using shampoo too often before, but damn!

http://freetheanimal.com/2009/12/paleo-i-d...no-shampoo.html

It is interesting how there's different schools of thought regarding what to eat, some say no red meat, others say no grains, and instead eat meat, fruit, vegetables, others say no milk or dairy, etc...there's also a school of diet called Fruitarians who eat nothing but fruit. Now what is interesting about the Fruitarian claims is that they say that your body literally stops smelling bad once you start solely consuming fruit, that the bacteria you get on your body that makes you smell bad is a good deal due to the non-fruit things you consume (or something like that).

Okinawa has the highest number of centurians and while they say this is probably attributable to lifestyle and inherited genetics, the diet probably plays a role too. Their diet consists of a small amount of fish each day and lots of vegetables and grains. They also include a small amount of pork too. they consuem virtually no meat, dairy products, or eggs though.

I'm done with this conversation. I do not need to be attacked just because I enjoy milk.

LP you are slipping. How is this not someone's signature yet?

LP you are slipping. How is this not someone's signature yet?

On that note, are you the one that gave me my signature?

If so, do I have your permission to use that in dating ad's? I think it suits me perfect.

On that note, are you the one that gave me my signature?

If so, do I have your permission to use that in dating ad's? I think it suits me perfect.

I took it upon myself to write your signature. You seem like a good chap and I was thinking that with that new signature you might score some hot bitches from Niagara Falls or perhaps even Buffalo.

Hottest thread on LP is the soda and milk thread.

Next up: POTATO CHIPS MAY BE FATTENING

I took it upon myself to write your signature. You seem like a good chap and I was thinking that with that new signature you might score some hot bitches from Niagara Falls or perhaps even Buffalo.

I like it!

It certainly can't hurt in helping me score with the ladies. Especially the part about having at least half my teeth. That will really get the chicks in Buffalo hot to trot.

I like it!

It certainly can't hurt in helping me score with the ladies. Especially the part about having at least half my teeth. That will really get the chicks in Buffalo hot to trot.

I flew into Buffalo/Niagara a week and a half ago, and I concur with this observation.

Hottest thread on LP is the soda and milk thread.

Next up: POTATO CHIPS MAY BE FATTENING

Or I'll resurrect the thread about vacuum cleaners :icon_mrgreen:

I use to drink gallons of water a day. Then I found out that fish make love in it, so fcuk that.

It's like consuming caviar that isn't ready yet.

I've cut out soda but I can't stop drinking milk! It's no good on my temperamental stomach as well. Damn you tasty cow juice

Try Almond "milk" ; tastes very good and is supposed to be healthier for you. The problem with milk is that it was not intended for human consumption. The protein it provides can negatively effect our cells. Some in the medical profession believe it should be removed from the diet.

Try Almond "milk" ; tastes very good and is supposed to be healthier for you. The problem with milk is that it was not intended for human consumption. The protein it provides can negatively effect our cells. Some in the medical profession believe it should be removed from the diet.

I too have a temperamental stomach, and Almond milk was an excellent substitute to satisfy a craving.