Watch bug - Chronoswiss?

JbJam

I'm an novice when it comes to watches... but, I've got the bug to get a new one as my only nice watch currently is a zenith chronomaster t (absolutely love it!) and im obsessed with skeleton/exhibition designs... Ive had my eye on a Ulysse Nardin maxi marine, however while browsing watches online I spotted the Chronoswiss Opus, its design is very appealing to me, but I havnt seen one in person. It would be a blind purchase. Is the watch worth the price? What are some more experienced opinions on this watch? I thought about getting a different Zenith model but I feel I should branch out and buy something new.

From an investment point of view, the watch is a bad buy but then not too many watches are. If you love it, go ahead and get it and don't look back.

What price range is it in?

Thanks guys, what ive seen ss starts at ~5k and up to 9k if you want to mix in some gold. I think I may pull the trigger then, I do like the way it looks. vyce77, what other watches would you recommend? I'd be interested in looking at some others in the vein of its style. I may some flak haha but I really dont like the look of some of of the more popular makers.

Thanks guys, what ive seen ss starts at ~5k and up to 9k if you want to mix in some gold. I think I may pull the trigger then, I do like the way it looks. vyce77, what other watches would you recommend? I'd be interested in looking at some others in the vein of its style. I may some flak haha but I really dont like the look of some of of the more popular makers.

I think an IWC Portuguese would be my choice, because the style is similar in nature to the chronoswiss design you like. I know it isn't a skeleton design (in the price range we are discussing), but I believe it is more versatile and classy.