New AP ROO

FrankieFred

Beautiful, just saw one the other day at the AD when my friend was picking up a new Panda. Enjoy in good health.

Congratulations !!! I've had my bumble bee for a little less than a year now and love it. Don't wear as much as I'd like to because of the colors but it looks great in person. Pictures do not do it any justice. Enjoy !!!

Congratulations !!! I've had my bumble bee for a little less than a year now and love it. Don't wear as much as I'd like to because of the colors but it looks great in person. Pictures do not do it any justice. Enjoy !!!

Thanks. I would like to wear it more too but since I wear a suit to work everyday it would look stupid. It wasn't until I saw it in person that I really liked it.

Thanks. I would like to wear it more too but since I wear a suit to work everyday it would look stupid. It wasn't until I saw it in person that I really liked it.

Even though it isn't the dressiest of watches, i don't believe it would look stupid with anything you wear

Even though it isn't the dressiest of watches, i don't believe it would look stupid with anything you wear

Not to people who know what it is, but the dipshit public will take one look at a guy in a suit wearing a Bumblebee and wonder why he's wearing a "Casio sport watch" with that outfit... :icon_mrgreen:

I can see how it would be tough to dress-match it, same with the Volcano or Lava.

Not to people who know what it is, but the dipshit public will take one look at a guy in a suit wearing a Bumblebee and wonder why he's wearing a "Casio sport watch" with that outfit... :icon_mrgreen:

I can see how it would be tough to dress-match it, same with the Volcano or Lava.

Who gives a fcuk what people think. I don't

Who gives a fcuk what people think. I don't

LOL............I just wear this one when I don't wear the BB.....then It really doesn't matter cause this one goes with just about anything and I do wear it as more of an everyday watch.

I love both and the Rubber clad is a little heavier than the BB but it suits me just fine. When Allan was here a few months ago I tried on his RG AP, now that thing felt heavy....

AP1.jpeg

AP2.jpeg