Lamborghini Heaven!

georgegv

My wife and I spent a few hours in St. ###### today and were not dissappointed! After a adventurous trip from Bologna to Lamborghini Headquarters I was very happy to finally visit the home of where the best cars on the planet are being produced. Our tour guide Cristina was very knowledgeble about the product line, but was most excited about the new Aventador. The car is trully a work of art and engineering. We were allowed to walk the entire build line including engine assembly. The plant was spotless with no oil anywhere as well as a very organized build stations. All the assemblers were in neat uniforms and it was obvious they love their jobs! I met a F car owner there and he seemed pretty impressed with everything too! He asked a number or caustic questions, but whatever.

The new car is due to ship to dealers in a few weeks to a month and customer cars are to follow in 6 to 8 wks.

The R&D dept. started one up outside and believe me it's sweet!

Having owned two Gallardos I must say that the Aventador is an unbelievable leap in technology. The chassis development is unique to Lambo as are a number of other processes.

I think Lambo has hit a grand slam with this car and the next 18 months of production are already sold. I can't wait to get home and put my deposit down!

Nice write up George, glad to hear you enjoyed everything and got a little LP700 preview too... :icon_thumleft:

Thanks. Before entering the factory, we had to place all camera, cell phones and all other electronic devices into a locker. They were very nice, but recording our event was prohibited.