My first vid from Kullinary Mille

Not even in the VIP section?

Yeah, even in the .......wait......what?

Is there a whole section discriminating against me, just like Pikemike's special phone list?

I don't know why I even come here anymore. :tyson:

:lol2:

I see the photoshop dividends from this thread paying off very handsomely for years to come... :icon_thumleft:

Gary at Desert European, had all of these for us to test drive as much as we liked. There was also a V12 vantage and a couple others people were taking out.

DSC00694.JPG

I got lots that will never get posted anywhere!!

Given the quality of the talent on hand i wouldn't want to see any of it anyway. :icon_mrgreen:

Given the quality of the talent on hand i wouldn't want to see any of it anyway. :icon_mrgreen:

Gotta give props to Kane though, he is pushing it to the limit! And jesus dude you weren't lying about working out every day no matter what -look at those arms!!

Gotta give props to Kane though, he is pushing it to the limit! And jesus dude you weren't lying about working out every day no matter what -look at those arms!!

That's called fat. :icon_mrgreen:

I see the photoshop dividends from this thread paying off very handsomely for years to come... :icon_thumleft:

Gold!

Somebody is bitter they didn't get their ass out here for this!!!!!

Not at all. Glad you're having a good time with a bunch of skanks

Alan was that the spe750 gtr or a bigger package?

750 gtr and on pump 91 octane..I think it even retains stock turbos but they change the compressor wheels.

First of all, I would like to thank Keith, who hosted the event and everyone who attended the Kullinary Mille; a complete success and wonderful turn out. Thanks to David (Owner), this GTR has become apart of the R&D for the SPE750R package; testing the strength and reliability of a daily driven 700+ AWHP on pump gas.

Before the Mille run we all decided to choose David's GTR with the SPE750 (stage 2). The reason behind this decision was to bring a GTR that felt absolutely stock (400HP); everything from idle to WOT, but instead being at 700+ AWHP.

The Saturday before the Kullinary Mille run, we decided to strengthen the motor with forged internals; SPE Spec forged pistons, H Beam rods and camshafts were installed and tuned on 91 pump gas which produced 700+ AWHP at 26 psi. We have been working 15 hrs per day to prepare this GTR for the event; dyno tuning session began the day (Wednesday) before the Mille run.

750R-Dyno.jpg

More detailed information on the actual build can be found here:

David's SPE750R Build

On a freshly built motor, we kept the tune on the rich side for safety; driven about 670+ miles during the 3 day adventure with road temperatures reaching as high as 112F with stop and go traffic. During the beginning of the journey to finish, the car has withstood all the environment that we have overcome in the past three days. Once all testing has been completed, we will re-tune the GTR at 750 AWHP on 91 pump gas.

Eugene @ SP Engineering

Those are some serious guns Keith! Looks like a good time. I really hate that mostly all of the cool events are out on the west coast! :(