• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill just throw these out there...

599 GTO

GT2RS

SLR 722

SL65 Black

Any of these?

Come on guys, lets just stop with this. Allan will figure out what he wants, and when he does he'll let you know. You all should have learned by now that whatever you guess, or suggest, will be wrong. :icon_mrgreen:

I think a pool should begin, with some way of keeping Allan out - and we can all vote on what car we think he will end up with. Ghoul Pool of sorts.

The prize will be a pair of worn Ferrari underwear.

The Ariel Atom would be a fun thing to have around on those I really need an Adrenalin rush days.

No way.. id rather just drive herbie..

No way.. id rather just drive herbie..

I can appreciate the enthusiasm for Porsche, my 911cab is still my favorite car,but a guy doesn't always need to be civilized and rational.

I can appreciate the enthusiasm for Porsche, my 911cab is still my favorite car,but a guy doesn't always need to be civilized and rational.

No I fully understand.. Just for me, I have zero interest in the Ariel Atom.. Guy had one on the Kulinary Mille, funny seeing him in absolute misery, not to mention burned to a crisp in the sun..

In the next year I hope to alleviate the storage problem..

As an example for 500K..

One F40.. OR:

88 1/2 Countach QV -85K

Diablo Sv say 90-95K possible TT

Gallardo Spider for the somewhat more modern driver 110K could also TT it..

Ferrari 360 CS 120K

06 Bentley GT or Arnage T 80K....

Not to mention say a Pantera GT5 , one just sold on ebay for 60k, Porsche slantnose, or some sort of Porsche sent off to Rauh Welt, maybe a Diablo 6.0 instead of the SV, both an 86 Lotus Esprit and a Esprit TT V8, an Anniv Countach.. Etc..

That is a perfect list....except the 360 CS what about a 430 scud? Or did you want to spend that much with that kind of list?

Yes, i know Allan has plenty of money and he is very curious and always looking for a new car that can excite his mind and therefore with a big turnover in the garage.

I did the same with motorcycles (i changed a lot), but i did never say the previous i had was garbage and the new was pure gold.

This is the only thing i do not understand at all of Allan behaviour, but this is his choiche and i'm ver happy he can afford to switch so quickly his supercars.

ciao

I'm a little confused as to what your getting at but I think most of us at one time or another had pieces of shit in the garage regardless if they were actually REAL pieces of shit or a nice car that just didn't do it for you.

When I moved to AZ in '97 my first car for 3 months was a bus operated by the city of phoenix. Now that was a piece of shit !!!!! Then I stepped up into a Toyota Camry with 120k miles and no A/C. That was a fun summer at 118 degrees and boy did it suck but it was one of my best cars I've ever owned and it only cost me $1,200, got stolen not once, but twice, recovered both times and then sold it for $1,500.

I've had a few cars since then that cost a lot more than that toyota did and they were big pieces of shit.

I'm a little confused as to what your getting at but I think most of us at one time or another had pieces of shit in the garage regardless if they were actually REAL pieces of shit or a nice car that just didn't do it for you.

When I moved to AZ in '97 my first car for 3 months was a bus operated by the city of phoenix. Now that was a piece of shit !!!!! Then I stepped up into a Toyota Camry with 120k miles and no A/C. That was a fun summer at 118 degrees and boy did it suck but it was one of my best cars I've ever owned and it only cost me $1,200, got stolen not once, but twice, recovered both times and then sold it for $1,500.

I've had a few cars since then that cost a lot more than that toyota did and they were big pieces of shit.

After that Allan sold his TT Gallardo and bought the Ferrari 458, he talked of Lamborghini factory, technology, new models, CEO and Salesmen as they were all garbage. May be they are not perfect (but who is perfect?), but it was a bit strange to my eyes. But may i do not know very well Allan yet: he is very sarcastic and his humour is very thin (i mean hard to discover but always present) and always spread in his writings so may be his humour is difficult to understand for one who does not speak very well english like me.

However i must admit he is very amusing in his writings, so i thanks him for all the posts he writes, even if he changes his mind more often than my wife... :D :icon_thumleft:

ciao

After that Allan sold his TT Gallardo and bought the Ferrari 458, he talked of Lamborghini factory, technology, new models, CEO and Salesmen as they were all garbage. May be they are not perfect (but who is perfect?), but it was a bit strange to my eyes. But may i do not know very well Allan yet: he is very sarcastic and his humour is very thin (i mean hard to discover but always present) and always spread in his writings so may be his humour is difficult to understand for one who does not speak very well english like me.

However i must admit he is very amusing in his writings, so i thanks him for all the posts he writes, even if he changes his mind more often than my wife... :D :icon_thumleft:

ciao

Albert, you do realize Allan does not have to love the employees, directors, operators, or a specific model to love the brand don't you?

I think it is obvious that he loves Lamborghini, just not everything. He is sarcastic, welcome to LP!

I vote Countach, Diablo, Super G, and Bentley CGT! That would be the perfect stable.

Best

Albert, you do realize Allan does not have to love the employees, directors, operators, or a specific model to love the brand don't you?

Really? glad to hear this, because i'm a great Lambo enthusiast... i do not know if i would have liked to have sex with all factory employees to keep my status of Lambo enthusiast... with Wilkelman ok, he is so gorgeous... :wub: but all those others ugly mechanics... bleah... :3some: :icon_oak:

ciao

Really? glad to hear this, because i'm a great Lambo enthusiast... i do not know if i would have liked to have sex with all factory employees to keep my status of Lambo enthusiast... with Wilkelman ok, he is so gorgeous... :wub: but all those others ugly mechanics... bleah... :3some: :icon_oak:

ciao

You heard it here first folks! lol

:lol2: :lol2:

ciao

Winkydick is all yours fruitcake.. But you know something, in all honesty no joke.. The factory could give a shit about you, your opinion or you love of the mark.. The only thing they care about is selling new cars and you are not a new car buyer.. So now you let everyone gangbang you for nothing!

ciao

lol.........you are correct and I understand your english very well. Both my parents were born in sicily and my father speaks and writes as you do, so I can see exactly why you may think this of allan. All I can tell you is................never judge a book by its internet cover. :icon_mrgreen:

Over the short 6 years I've known him he is a true lambo lover as I am, but at the same time he's not afraid to speak his mind. I feel the same way he does about lambo and where its going with the newer cars but at the same time had it not been for audi lambo would not be where it is today. It is a double edged knife.

Lets not forget that we have germans running an italian branded company. So on one hand we have a more reliable car with german technology, for example the gallardo and the newer murcie's, but on the other hand it comes down to one thing............they need to make money or there is no more lambo.

I'm not impressed with a $400k murcie replacement that looks like my gallardo and has 700HP. Then you have the murcie roadster that was introduced in 2005. What a disaster that car is without a top that works like the the top on a gallardo spyder, yet the murcie is suppose to be the "big brother" to the Gallardo. What a joke.

It will be interesting to see what the LP700 roadster will have for a removable top. Anything short of what the G spyder is now , in my opinion, will be a terrible move on lambo's part.

After having an '04 G coupe, my current '07 G spyder and an '03 murcie that my biz partner just bought, I still love my G spyder, before it was a twin turbo and even more after it was twin turbo'd . I drove the murcie for 3 weeks and it did absolutely nothing for me. Its heavy, handles like shit, and the brakes suck, but it does win in the looks department.

Will I own a LP700 ? probably not unless the roadster version does what the g spyder does now but I'll wait til I see the new G replacement and go from there and in the end no matter what I end up with..........I will always love the lambo regardless of where they go with the newer cars, I just may not own one of the newer models.