05-06 gt coupes

bullmrkt

Mine was an '06. Great car. I had Evolution Motorsports do an Evomsit tune and installed Fabspeed cat bypass pipes and that sucker was a BEAST! Do an 06 as it has the push-button start and soft close doors. They make great daily drivers. Only problem is it got a lot of attention where I live. If you live in a city where they are somewhat common, do it!

Mine was an '06. Great car. I had Evolution Motorsports do an Evomsit tune and installed Fabspeed cat bypass pipes and that sucker was a BEAST! Do an 06 as it has the push-button start and soft close doors. They make great daily drivers. Only problem is it got a lot of attention where I live. If you live in a city where they are somewhat common, do it!

I also did the Evomsit to mine, and RSC exhaust.. Car was definitely a monster..

Thanks guys.....bought a very clean (i think) one owner 05 gray completely stock. Got it for a great price now let's hope it's not a piece of shit and I don't get cracked at the service department....Any wheel suggestions ? If I really like the car may do a mansory or premier kit on it.

Any wheel suggestions ?

very flashy but i like them. not easy to find nice aftermarket wheels for that car.

21948210001_large.jpg

21948210002_large.jpg

If you want a low-key DD, Mansory is NOT your thing! Just some non-flashy wheels! Post some pics - what interior is it?

I will post some pics in a few days ........Interior is light tan with darkblue.....i have yet to see a set of whells on this car that i love.