The new bentley GT gives me a hard on.

Robster Craws

So what ? Since everyone is bitching about how outdated the gallardo looks I would have imagined it being the same for the bentley :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This car will be around for 6 more years (2017) looking practically the same like a 2003 Continental GT. :rolleyes:

Go figure. The design never was spectacular (only the SS is tempting) and was very basic/classic.

Look they even added "NEW" to the plate so people would notice it's a different model

28mpjt4.jpg

Since everyone is bitching about how outdated the gallardo looks

:rolleyes:

Who said the G looks outdated? The Murcie looks somewhat outdated overall if you consider interior/chassi/wheels etc.. The LP560/570 is the best looking sub-300K exotic out on the market, if not the nicest.

That's not the point.

Concerning the Gallardo many on this board have mentioned the G looks/is outdated, but I'm not one of them since I would pick the gallardo over any other car.

:rolleyes:

Who said the G looks outdated? The Murcie looks somewhat outdated overall if you consider interior/chassi/wheels etc.. The LP560/570 is the best looking sub-300K exotic out on the market, if not the nicest.

Am I the only one who thinks the Diablo is still looks fresh ???

• 3 weeks later...
The 2012 GT was presented as a facelift, I don't recall any reviews or statements that it is an all new car.

It actually was presented as an all new car. I do however personally agree with those who says that it is a facelift.

We will see an all NEW model in 2014/15.