Holy depreciation batman!

Castor Troy

How can a phantom be to big in the USA, your streets are really really wide, especially if you see people driving those big Ford F trucks. Thought it would be the perfect car for over there. :)

I would drive a phantom in a heartbeat. Truck I used to have was 9ft wide after being lifted and longer than a phantom. Hopefully prices keep dropping :). The Ghost is definitely better sized though

• 3 months later...

a ghost with low miles for $200k is a GREAT DEAL esp if its cpo elligible for extended warranty...could get a great luxury car thats basically brand new with no worries for 30% off original msrp....now thats the way to purchase an exotic for sure!! thats how i bought my lambo; no regrets.

These cars have traded unofficially for this amount for a while. I got a brand new Ghost for this price months ago. It's a phenomenal car for the money (~220). It's a little silly at sticker. But the same is true of other cars in this segment. Brand new Astons are $50K+ off sticker right now.

These cars have traded unofficially for this amount for a while. I got a brand new Ghost for this price months ago. It's a phenomenal car for the money (~220). It's a little silly at sticker. But the same is true of other cars in this segment. Brand new Astons are $50K+ off sticker right now.

Holy shit batman, welcome back David... Happy thanksgiving

I can confirm this on the DBS, not sure about the other models, probably less off the cheaper the sticker is.

I can confirm this on the DBS, not sure about the other models, probably less off the cheaper the sticker is.

I was offered a brand new Vantage S for 70K at our local dealer.

The Ghost is amazing. If you like luxury, it has no rival.

It's big brother,the Phantom?

Or in that price range I think it would make sense to spend the extra and get a Mullsanne.

The ghost is a beautiful car that seems like it can be driven as easily as a BMW but I'd want a "Big body" luxury sedan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bentley-Mul...4#ht_4080wt_948

I was offered a brand new Vantage S for 70K at our local dealer.

70K what? USD? That would be a pretty nice deal. It's not the best or best looking car by a long shot, but 70K seems like a good buy for a nice looking car for daily driving thats brand new.