ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

Due to a high volume of users on this board with a post count of zero on Saturday morning we will be pruning all members with ZERO posts.

If you have Zero posts

If you want to remain a member you need to post in this thread. Failure to do will result in your account being deleted on Saturday morning.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurker here, read a lot of threads for all the great information! Didn't want to start posting until I was an owner.

Anyone want to guess how many members we will have once all 0 post count members are pruned?

61,143 members right now. I say under 30,000 come the lambopocalypse.

Anyone want to guess how many members we will have once all 0 post count members are pruned?

42 urinal cakes

Lurker here, read a lot of threads for all the great information! Didn't want to start posting until I was an owner.

Nobody cares whether you own or not. It's about the love of the brand and the (sometimes) stimulating conversations. Post away!

Ive been lurking on here for years now, just never felt I had something worth contributing

Forget the number of members left after the lambopocalypse...we need to place bets on the oldest member that will have 1 post.

My guess: 48,915 remaining

Almost 40,000 people joined since I signed up last year. I think we saw an explosion of people looking for aventador info that created profiles to be able to get in but never posted anything at all.

This is going well. There are at least 3 lurkers whose lives will have been spared when the reckoning begins. Lambocalypse is coming...

The mods will eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti. THFTHFTHFTHF

Post now or face the Ninjapocolypse.