ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested as to what's in the Mods' toolbox to delete 1000's of accounts, of if RD & Captn are just going to have to hit the delete key for each one... With the minigun soundtrack playing in the bacground.....

I'm interested as to what's in the Mods' toolbox to delete 1000's of accounts, of if RD & Captn are just going to have to hit the delete key for each one... With the minigun soundtrack playing in the bacground.....

ban_hamster.jpg

The whole time I was watching that I couldn't help but think of this exchange.

"I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

We use a special ALL ENCOMPASSING SUPER COMPUTER that we normally lend to CERN which can handle us pressing the Ban all button. We just have to do the filtering of the data right.

We use a special ALL ENCOMPASSING SUPER COMPUTER that we normally lend to CERN which can handle us pressing the Ban all button. We just have to do the filtering of the data right.

What capn is trying to say is: there's an outside chance that when we do this, were going to ban the entire board, the moderators included.

What capn is trying to say is: there's an outside chance that when we do this, were going to ban the entire board, the moderators included.

I was trying to be subtle, I didn't want to install mass panic for the members, the fear that come Monday they may have to do some work could be a massive shock to them.

I was trying to be subtle, I didn't want to install mass panic for the members, the fear that come Monday they may have to do some work could be a massive shock to them.

I predict on monday morning, me, allan and 16 of our aliases will be the only remaining members.

Btw. Do you remember that time I accidently banned myself for two days?

"And which of these buttons calls your mom to come pick you up?" :icon_mrgreen:

This is very true. Since this notice was posted, I have debated the benefits of posting and sticking around, or the benefits of being forcibly removed, thereby possibly doing more work on Monday. Now that I decided to post, I'll just catch up on a couple things that come to mind

Capt- Thanks for drawing me out....congrats on becoming a mod

I always thought MONACO TM was full of shit

I was truly rooting for SWIL to produce

Since first learning about Underground Racing here..........WOW

SlowPoke- Megan's married..........Move on

I love avocado

Greg

This is very true. Since this notice was posted, I have debated the benefits of posting and sticking around, or the benefits of being forcibly removed, thereby possibly doing more work on Monday. Now that I decided to post, I'll just catch up on a couple things that come to mind

Capt- Thanks for drawing me out....congrats on becoming a mod

I always thought MONACO TM was full of shit

I was truly rooting for SWIL to produce

Since first learning about Underground Racing here..........WOW

SlowPoke- Megan's married..........Move on

I love avocado

Greg

Just about covered it. Surprised there were no words for Allan on the Ferrari love!

Just about covered it. Surprised there were no words for Allan on the Ferrari love!

Ha Ha didn't want to push it too far on the first post.

THANK GOD THE 458 IS GONE.

I feel much better now.