ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very true. Since this notice was posted, I have debated the benefits of posting and sticking around, or the benefits of being forcibly removed, thereby possibly doing more work on Monday. Now that I decided to post, I'll just catch up on a couple things that come to mind

Capt- Thanks for drawing me out....congrats on becoming a mod

I always thought MONACO TM was full of shit

I was truly rooting for SWIL to produce

Since first learning about Underground Racing here..........WOW

SlowPoke- Megan's married..........Move on

I love avocado

Greg

That and many other things.

With RomanDad’s wisdom, RoyToy's drunken posts and his elfs, BMWRACER's Jedi like posts, and Allan being Allan it’s been highly entertaining! It's like watching the popular kids (and those trying too hard and getting called out on it) in High School from the sidelines.

Didn't feel it was proper to post until I bought a Lambo myself. Working hard on achieving that and someday soon. I’m just a lowly Porsche Turbo owner right now *humble*. Didn't want to lose my reg date *straight OG*, so that’s why I'm posting; I'm super close! I love living vicariously through those on here that are living the dream while I'm going through the same hard work you all have had to do to get there! :icon_pray: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

btw... I don't think any lurkers like BrianWillsonUk :eusa_shhh:

Im blown away to see how many 04/05 join dates are posting for the first time....

What capn is trying to say is: there's an outside chance that when we do this, were going to ban the entire board, the moderators included.

Im jus' sayin'...

So is this big banning deal going to happen or what?

A lot of talk and absolutely nothing happened. As uneventful as Y2K and that piece of crap "Tidal Bore" in Nova Scotia that my parents took me to when I was 8.

Im blown away to see how many 04/05 join dates are posting for the first time....

I don't post all that often, but I definitely couldn't go that long without saying something, lol

Definitely need to work on my posting and the avatar...

Been lurking for a while, got my post count up to 5 and still have problems signing in, what gives?

So is this big banning deal going to happen or what?

A lot of talk and absolutely nothing happened. As uneventful as Y2K and that piece of crap "Tidal Bore" in Nova Scotia that my parents took me to when I was 8.

Living in Nova Scotia this was my morning LOL today. the word bore in the name should be a clue :)

When is this deletion being done anyway?