ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey that's cool if you think I'm a moron. But do me one favor, tell your Mom to shave her chest. I'm coming over later.

Can we get a ban here? Haven't heard that joke since middle school which leads me to believe we have a poster who didn't read the board rules.

Can we get a ban here? Haven't heard that joke since middle school which leads me to believe we have a poster who didn't read the board rules.

Dude, don't be a pussy.

What's next? You gonna have your mom call my mom?

Hey that's cool if you think I'm a moron. But do me one favor, tell your Mom to shave her chest. I'm coming over later.

Hey there.

funny-room.jpg

On a side note. Chill out, this thread is out of procedure, as we attempt to do some clean-up with spambots. Feel free to remove yourself or stay and have a good time. For your sake, I hope you chose the latter.

Sorry guys, just dont feel like I have anything to say. sure long time lurker. lambo owner? no :( , but will be one day

Really enjoy this forum, lurking here, best thing to do in work lol

Sorry guys, just dont feel like I have anything to say. sure long time lurker. lambo owner? no :( , but will be one day

Really enjoy this forum, lurking here, best thing to do in work lol

Don't just lurk, participate. It doesn't matter if you own a Lamborghini or not. Have fun in the bullpen!