ATTENTION ALL LURKERS AND MEMBERS

capt_chaos

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually found my way here from the Viper forum I am a part of. Yes that one your thinking

Went by lambo scottsdale and they don't have any lambos.....plenty of f cars, audi's and bentleys though weird.

• 1 year later...

Time for another purge? I see our numbers are growing again yet very few of the new people are posting. With the forum no longer requiring a membership to view perhaps it's time to thin the heard?

For what its worth, there are quite a few celebrity members that I've learned about on this forum throughout the years. None of them have any posts but they enjoy the forum and reading the threads. Some will be early members and some might be newer. I'd hate to see their accounts deleted as they bring potential business to site sponsors. Just a thought....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I'm a 22 year old aspiring entrepreneur with a degree in finance. I've been reading through this site for some time now and decided I would finally sign up. I look forward to speaking with all of you and learning everything I can. Goal is to comfortably own a TTG by 30.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

Thought I might as well join the fray to save my login. Found this place via Allan's posting on Pistonheads some time ago.

Not a lambo owner (yet), tempted by a Gallardo for One Lap of America next year if I can resist 911 GT3's in the mean time.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent policy .... If newbies can't or don't want to contribute then I say 86 them. If I could donate, I would ... Donate or contribute in a positive way helps everyone.

Thank you Capt. Chaos.

Due to a high volume of users on this board with a post count of zero on Saturday morning we will be pruning all members with ZERO posts.

If you have Zero posts

If you want to remain a member you need to post in this thread. Failure to do will result in your account being deleted on Saturday morning.